Reviews for Sweet Talk
ninayork chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
Ohh, so cute.
Abnormal Newt chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
I just saw this episode the other day in reruns. Thank you for writing this - it did soften the blow. I think it's a shame that they'll never get together in the show just because they fear a ratings drop. Well, and no Alex, but they could bring her back...
ana chapter 1 . 5/3/2010
I love it,short but nice. Can you please tell me where can I sign the petition to keep Alex Cabot. Thank you
accountcancelled0610 chapter 1 . 3/22/2010
what really impressed me about this one-shot was the language used, there was some excellent descriptions in there that lifted the story above a lot that is written on the site, so well done. Oh and I loved the ending!
writergirl99 chapter 1 . 3/22/2010
I know - that episode had the worst posisble ending. Alex Cabot finally comes back, then we find out she's leaving again. And for her to juts walk away like that...

I loved this, and think it certainly softens the blow of the ending. It was really sweet - not to fluffy or anything though. It seemed to capture the mood perfectly.

This was amazing! Keep up the fantastic work!
matilda22 chapter 1 . 3/19/2010
Hey V,

Normally I would reply on the other site, but I just read this and woo hoo, loved it!

chawkchic chapter 1 . 3/18/2010
Now that is the ending I would've liked...sorta a beginning of a new Olivia and Alex chapter. Good job!
Pie56 chapter 1 . 3/18/2010
Thanks B, I hated how the episode ended last night, but this helped to make it better. Pie.
SVU Fan chapter 1 . 3/18/2010

Your talent never ceases to amaze me, your ability to produce a daily update for T&R and throw us these oneshots is simply incredible.

Loved the take on this episode. WOuld have been too easy to pursue it as if they were already a couple, this was great and def has potential, more more! please?)
vonego88 chapter 1 . 3/18/2010
It was great I loved it!. It was hot and intenste and then I loved it when it was all sweet you didan amazing work as always thanks for sharing!.
alexliv4ever chapter 1 . 3/18/2010
now if only that actually happened! very nice touch!