Reviews for Unexpected Delays
simplyshelbs16 chapter 35 . 7/24
I really love this story! I couldn't stop reading once I started! I wish you had finished it...any chance you still might?
zeitsu chapter 35 . 12/16/2015
It always makes me sad to come across these amazing fic that look to be abando ed :'( fingers crossed and hoping and wishing that 5 years later there is still some intent to finish this
Sammi 007 chapter 35 . 12/27/2013
Awesome story please continue it
gwenhyfar1472 chapter 35 . 11/26/2012
Why did you quit? I just found this and it's fabulous. So far into it and you quit. Please finish it.
Idril chapter 35 . 7/14/2012
Will you ever finish this?
Ryu Forte chapter 35 . 6/20/2012
I don't believe I've commented on your stories yet, but let me just say that you're an amazing writer. I love this story, and several of your other Alice fics. It's hard to find an increadible work such as this. The characters are perfectly written and don't stray from cannon, your orriginal characters are interesting and have a depth to them, and the storyline is full of new and interesting ideas for backgrounds and world setting. This is a wonderful work, and I do hope that you continue with it in the future. You have gained a loyal follower in me.
Zaff18 chapter 35 . 5/23/2012
Wonderful story, I'm really hoping you update sometime in the future!
MadTeaLady chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
UPDATE ALREADY!
MadTeaLady chapter 2 . 3/10/2012
update or mark as complete please
MadTeaLady chapter 28 . 2/27/2012
hey this is review number 647, and its to remind you that yes you still have readers of this story and yes you haven't updated in a while despite having more than 600 reviews. we are still interested in reading and you should really either update or mark this story as complete because until then you shall stay on my alert list. another faithful reader~MadTeaLady
half of Twin chapter 35 . 2/27/2012
So...Guess you're not going to be updating this story again. Sadness, its a great story and this chapter really left me hanging. I like how they have a lot of good times, but it isnt unrealistic and has the bad times and diffuculties thrown into the mix.

PS I love how in one of the previous chapters Hatter's sister slapped him, and then he asked "are you going to hit me again" It made me laugh so hard, cause I could totally imagine a situation like that.

PPS AHH! We may never know what happends with the Chesire cat! Unless there is a sequal or spin off story...if there is then I feel really stupid
NoPenOfMine chapter 35 . 1/3/2012
Wow. Okay, so I just found this fic the other night. I spent all day yesterday and today reading it and I just realized it was incomplete. So sad. I was especially loving the scenes with the Chesire Cat. Man, I wish there were no such thing as writer's block. Then great stories wouldn't be left hanging.
MadTeaLady chapter 30 . 10/7/2011
i think you should update this unless its already done in which case i would be sad
Idril chapter 1 . 10/5/2011
This is too good a story for you to stop :( 35 great chapters and you're giving up now!
PerfectDisaster22 chapter 35 . 8/28/2011
Aw, damn. I'm sad you stopped updating this story. I was really enjoying where it was headed- particularly Alice being half Wonderlander and Hatter and Cheshire's past. Still, what you had was brilliant and I'm glad I read it.