Reviews for Ties That Bind
Roswellian1984 chapter 23 . 9/17
So cute and cunning those magical kids! Love the story sooooooo much!
mattmurduck chapter 17 . 8/23
I just screamed 'what the fuck' at 5.08 am thanks
mattmurduck chapter 5 . 8/23
ok maybe i lied she reminds me of Current Me. im still horrified on behalf of Merlin.
mattmurduck chapter 5 . 8/23
Sophia is reminding me more and more of myself when I was a kid, and im feeling appropriately horrified on behalf of Merlin. not even god can save him now.
Afys59 chapter 15 . 7/12
Me: NO! SOPHIA! WHERE'S YOUR INNOCENCE?!
My sisterScratch that. She doesn't have any.
4311KING chapter 1 . 5/3
The kids are so FUCKING cute! I love it!
Lilyluna43 chapter 23 . 2/3
This kids are scary... Hilarious and kinda cute, but scary... :D
lkdaswani chapter 23 . 11/4/2017
This was soo good!
daniel.murphy82 chapter 23 . 9/5/2017
I adore this story. The quirks and quips are amazing. I also love that Nimueh is on the same side as Arthur and Merlin for once. Everything else I have read, she is evil incarnate. Well done on a brilliant piece of work.
loveagoodstory101 chapter 23 . 7/22/2017
I really love this story. The kids are so cute. I just love the family and love story combined with magic, bad guys, good guys, etc.
Phoenix6975 chapter 10 . 7/1/2017
"This story contains slash. Don't like, don't read." Realy! For Merlins sake its chapter 10. If they don't realise that by now they blind, deff and stupid. On a positive note, great fic. I'll continue reading now
rvaleardis chapter 23 . 1/11/2017
I am so in love with this story. It is a favorite!
Weaselle7 chapter 23 . 12/24/2016
SQUEEEEE AAAHHH THIS IS SO CUTE AND AWESOME. I just want to say that I /love/ this fanfic, the twists, the parallel, and Sophia and Freya are awesome and I love the slow-burning romance between Merlin and Arthur (!). And the background story about the five families and magic and curses on female and the prophecies and knights AHHH EVERYTHING IS SO AWESOME AND WELL-CONSTRUCTED AND ASDFGHJKLKAHSHZVMAHEJSBOkay, sorry for that babble, I tend to do that lol XD) All in all, awesome! Thanks for writing this and keep writing! :D (Have I told you how CUTE MERLIN AND ARTHUR IN THIS FANFIC?)
shanik chapter 23 . 10/7/2016
What a delightful story! There were so many twists and turns that I never knew what to expect next. Every few chapters seemed to throw the story in an entirely new direction. I enjoyed it thoroughly. I'm going to miss the kids most of all though. Mordred and Freya were adorable but Sophia took the whole story to a higher level. I've never imagined such a cutie. Would love a oneshot or something of their further shenanigans!

Thank you for writing!
w- easy enough chapter 23 . 9/5/2016
hahaha! the ending was cute. I do actually feel bad for Morgause though. She's understandable, and she made some bad decisions because of her inferiority complex, but all she really wanted was someone who loved her only for herself. I think Sophia is the most realistic badass imaginary little girl I have ever heard of. Great story!