Reviews for Ties That Bind
witch16 chapter 23 . 7/2
you know some people end up ruining a story with a magical war but you did amazing got to love it.
sad sabrin chapter 23 . 6/29
Nice
Will we see a sequel?
AnotherMerlinFan chapter 23 . 6/20
I absolutely adore this story! I love the kids and the plot and pretty much everything else :p
sophia and her plans
HAHAHA ONCE again i Say I LOVE SOPHIA! I hope he rips their mothers throat out and throw her of a window to hang by her own intestines
Go head Sophia bring that hussy down boo bring her down and break her til she is nothing but dust in the wind
Is it wrong that I love Sophia to the deepest parts of my soul lol
Jealousy doesn't look well on you pendragon
Because you're smitten darling
Ma13 chapter 23 . 6/9
I LOVED ties that bind. It was awesome. Are you considering doing a sequel? 'Cause there's still a curse that stops women from accessing their full powers, and the kids are wonderful. Probably Morgana would be researching it, one of the kids would overhear, and Sophia would have a Plan. No grownup would know at first and affdjcjkgjgl. Also we'd see more Merthur. Just an idea, I love your work.
Josie Patch chapter 23 . 5/28
THIS WAS SUCH A GREAT FANFIC! It was a really creative AU and I had an intense plot. It was funny an clever, definitely one of my new favorites! Such a great writer!
Arkyitor chapter 23 . 5/2
This is officially my favourite thing ever! I was hooked from the first chapter (which I started reading about 2 hours ago and then wasn't able to stop).
All of the characters are perfect, Morgana is brilliant, so is Freya and do not get me started on how much I love Sophia - I don't care that she's a kid she is my new role model in life!
This entire story is brilliant, and I may have squealed at the John Hurt bit.

Now excuse me while I go recommend this to everyone I know.
smmeyers56 chapter 10 . 3/8
This is the second time I'm reading this story Iforgot how funny th kids hahaha
01beirke chapter 23 . 3/7
this is such a good story! I think I read it 6 times already but its just so good! I can't get enough of it!
Smmeyers chapter 12 . 2/16
You must been laughing a lot when you were wrighting this story it's so funny.