Reviews for Ties That Bind
daniel.murphy82 chapter 23 . 9/5
I adore this story. The quirks and quips are amazing. I also love that Nimueh is on the same side as Arthur and Merlin for once. Everything else I have read, she is evil incarnate. Well done on a brilliant piece of work.
loveagoodstory101 chapter 23 . 7/22
I really love this story. The kids are so cute. I just love the family and love story combined with magic, bad guys, good guys, etc.
Phoenix6975 chapter 10 . 7/1
"This story contains slash. Don't like, don't read." Realy! For Merlins sake its chapter 10. If they don't realise that by now they blind, deff and stupid. On a positive note, great fic. I'll continue reading now
rvaleardis chapter 23 . 1/11
I am so in love with this story. It is a favorite!
Weaselle7 chapter 23 . 12/24/2016
SQUEEEEE AAAHHH THIS IS SO CUTE AND AWESOME. I just want to say that I /love/ this fanfic, the twists, the parallel, and Sophia and Freya are awesome and I love the slow-burning romance between Merlin and Arthur (!). And the background story about the five families and magic and curses on female and the prophecies and knights AHHH EVERYTHING IS SO AWESOME AND WELL-CONSTRUCTED AND ASDFGHJKLKAHSHZVMAHEJSBOkay, sorry for that babble, I tend to do that lol XD) All in all, awesome! Thanks for writing this and keep writing! :D (Have I told you how CUTE MERLIN AND ARTHUR IN THIS FANFIC?)
shanik chapter 23 . 10/7/2016
What a delightful story! There were so many twists and turns that I never knew what to expect next. Every few chapters seemed to throw the story in an entirely new direction. I enjoyed it thoroughly. I'm going to miss the kids most of all though. Mordred and Freya were adorable but Sophia took the whole story to a higher level. I've never imagined such a cutie. Would love a oneshot or something of their further shenanigans!

Thank you for writing!
w- easy enough chapter 23 . 9/5/2016
hahaha! the ending was cute. I do actually feel bad for Morgause though. She's understandable, and she made some bad decisions because of her inferiority complex, but all she really wanted was someone who loved her only for herself. I think Sophia is the most realistic badass imaginary little girl I have ever heard of. Great story!
The View From Up Here chapter 23 . 5/24/2016
Oh my gosh, I loved this story! The kids we great and it made me laugh so hard so many times! Thank you!
Smm chapter 10 . 4/21/2016
I just love Sophia she's so funny. This is a good story.
Jamallywal chapter 23 . 2/7/2016
Excellent, I loved it! :)
Canadian lamp chapter 23 . 1/31/2016
That was amazing. I really loved that, they way you told that and portrayed each character was perfect. Thank you for the story, i really enjoyed it.
FLONNIE B chapter 23 . 1/7/2016
I LOVED this! Seriously the best Merlin AU I have read. The dialogue was hilarious. The sweet scenes were super cute and the serious scenes were awesome. This fic had a little bit of something for everyone. I must admit at first you threw me with the character pairings and how some characters were young and some were older, but by the end it was all good. Very nice!
Slytherin chapter 23 . 12/14/2015
Just so you know I stayed up until about 12:30 to finish this.
Alytiger chapter 23 . 12/2/2015
This was amazing! Did you write a sequel?
ExcaliburStuckInMyStoneHeart chapter 23 . 10/13/2015
it was an amazing story i really liked it , i loved the story and backgroung plus morguse was a total bitch (pretty sure i spelled her name wrong but lat eso too bad) really good story :)