Reviews for Ties That Bind
shanik chapter 23 . 10/7
What a delightful story! There were so many twists and turns that I never knew what to expect next. Every few chapters seemed to throw the story in an entirely new direction. I enjoyed it thoroughly. I'm going to miss the kids most of all though. Mordred and Freya were adorable but Sophia took the whole story to a higher level. I've never imagined such a cutie. Would love a oneshot or something of their further shenanigans!

Thank you for writing!
w- easy enough chapter 23 . 9/5
hahaha! the ending was cute. I do actually feel bad for Morgause though. She's understandable, and she made some bad decisions because of her inferiority complex, but all she really wanted was someone who loved her only for herself. I think Sophia is the most realistic badass imaginary little girl I have ever heard of. Great story!
The View From Up Here chapter 23 . 5/24
Oh my gosh, I loved this story! The kids we great and it made me laugh so hard so many times! Thank you!
Smm chapter 10 . 4/21
I just love Sophia she's so funny. This is a good story.
Jamallywal chapter 23 . 2/7
Excellent, I loved it! :)
Canadian lamp chapter 23 . 1/31
That was amazing. I really loved that, they way you told that and portrayed each character was perfect. Thank you for the story, i really enjoyed it.
FLONNIE B chapter 23 . 1/7
I LOVED this! Seriously the best Merlin AU I have read. The dialogue was hilarious. The sweet scenes were super cute and the serious scenes were awesome. This fic had a little bit of something for everyone. I must admit at first you threw me with the character pairings and how some characters were young and some were older, but by the end it was all good. Very nice!
Slytherin chapter 23 . 12/14/2015
Just so you know I stayed up until about 12:30 to finish this.
Alytiger chapter 23 . 12/2/2015
This was amazing! Did you write a sequel?
ExcaliburStuckInMyStoneHeart chapter 23 . 10/13/2015
it was an amazing story i really liked it , i loved the story and backgroung plus morguse was a total bitch (pretty sure i spelled her name wrong but lat eso too bad) really good story :)
The Forgetful Wisher chapter 23 . 9/11/2015
That was awesome :3
Sakihinata chapter 23 . 8/9/2015
"don't worry. I have a plan." ! this story was just so wicked! I absolutely love the setting and the slight modifications of each character ;)
witch16 chapter 23 . 7/2/2015
you know some people end up ruining a story with a magical war but you did amazing got to love it.
sad sabrin chapter 23 . 6/29/2015
Will we see a sequel?
AnotherMerlinFan chapter 23 . 6/20/2015
I absolutely adore this story! I love the kids and the plot and pretty much everything else :p