Reviews for Like Father, Like Son
Kaito1412 chapter 32 . 2/5
This is a really good luck with getting your book published.
hilandmum chapter 32 . 2/2
Glad this story is back, that the team now knows about Greg. It seemed toward the end that House was protecting his son from his mother, but who'll protect him against the two of them?
Robin chapter 32 . 2/2
I'm assuming House called his mother with the news of his sudden parenthood-surely Wilson didn't take the initiative himself! Say it ain't so, you're near the end of this story! There's so much ground you could cover with this setup you've created! Hope you'll consider either continuing the story a bit or writing a sequel.
Robin chapter 31 . 2/2
Man, that was one seriously bad nightmare! You even had me thinking it was real (although when Cuddy showed up with the cops, I figured this was a prank House was playing on his son). this is a good story, I hope you grant us regular updates. Thanks in advance!
HOUSEocdfan chapter 32 . 2/2
Brilliant! Trust Blythe she always knows! Love the scene between House and Greg where he is giving him a choice, spot on!

Looking forward to more reveals, excited to know what they are :)

Great chapter :)
Girl-luvs-manga chapter 32 . 2/1
A grandma and her grandchild will always conspire against the parents in some way.
CacauHousemaniaca chapter 32 . 2/1
niceee chapter
tsubasaiscool chapter 32 . 1/31
Great chapter
OldSFfan chapter 32 . 1/31
Blythe seems to fit right in wit her son and grandson. Glad you're back.
harpomarx chapter 32 . 1/31
So glad you're back.
KKBK2 chapter 32 . 1/31
I have really missed this story. Love the way things are coming together. Everything in it's own time...so happy for Blythe. Looking forward to more.
Thank you so much.
tsubasaiscool chapter 31 . 7/25/2015
I can't wait to see how the team reacts about greg. Please write next chapter
hilandmum chapter 31 . 4/27/2015
Terrific chapter! I can believe Greg having a nightmare like that.
HOUSEocdfan chapter 31 . 4/27/2015
Nice! almost had me fooled there! So glad he woke up :)
cedargrovegal chapter 31 . 4/26/2015
What a ride-thanks for posting