Reviews for Don't Leave Me
Guest chapter 1 . 5/1/2015
Adorable :)))
fhestia chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
What a perfect little story. (Sorry to bury you in reviews for old stories that you've probably forgotten about, but it's a perfect fic reading day and I so seldom have the time to indulge.) You're one of my favorite writers in ANY fandom.
UseYourWords chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
You should take breaks and write Callian fic all day long! I loved it like I've loved all the others!

lovethemajor chapter 1 . 3/20/2010
This was really a beautiful, flowing, self-examination of Gillian Foster. I liked how it slowly built to Cal's presence in her life, and her acting on that presence. I can picture her swiping the tears away and heading toward his office. I would've liked to have known where Cal was in his office - I'm assuming he was standing? - but that's minor.

I suspect you know by now that we're all looking forward to the next chapter of Sometimes. And I'm also guessing that this chapter has been a bit of a struggle. Hang in there, and don't rush it - you don't want to compromise the story, just to give your readers their 'fix'. :) Be happy with it yourself, no matter how long it takes, and I guarantee that we will enjoy it when the time comes. You've done a fantastic job so far, and we're a patient lot - even though we don't always show it!
Rugbygirrl chapter 1 . 3/19/2010
Beautiful story!
mrsreynolds chapter 1 . 3/19/2010
While a Sometimes update would be amazing (hint hint!) I'll take what I can get, and this is really awesome. I love how Cal manages to suspend his grouchy persona when Gillian needs him the most (both on the show and in fanfiction!)
StepFurther chapter 1 . 3/19/2010
*tears rolling down my cheek*

OMG...That's so sad, but so WONDERFULLY and AMAZINGLY written.

Poor Gillian...But Cal will never leave her...That's the truth

*tears again*

SassyCop chapter 1 . 3/19/2010
Aw! This was so sad, but so sweet.

I love how you write Gillian. Please keep doing it!
HughSoSexy chapter 1 . 3/18/2010
This was beautiful! Very sad, and probably a story many people can identify with. We should all be so lucky to have a Cal. : )
Fearsome Foursome chapter 1 . 3/18/2010
Very nice! I especially love "he didn't have to ask why. Explanations weren't necessary; he knew her deepest fear, knew what kept her awake at night, knew the traumas of her past, even those that had happened before they'd met." They are so good together. Her plea was so sad, and his answer was perfect.
DagnyShrugged chapter 1 . 3/18/2010
Aw, this story was sweet. Loved the end. I'm dying for an update on Sometimes! It's been weeks! Again, really liked this story, totally can see that being a big issue for Gillian.
Tomellie chapter 1 . 3/18/2010
So well written... V sad but loved the ending :)
SnarkySheep chapter 1 . 3/18/2010
csiAngel chapter 1 . 3/18/2010
Aww, so moving. Poor Gillian. Excellent writing!