Reviews for Let the Sun Shine In
Windstorm124 chapter 3 . 10/20/2012
This. THIS. Is the MOST beautiful thing I have EVER read. You are a brilliant writer well-done! After I finish writing this, I'm going to go back and read this chapter three more times at least. Keep it UP!
mystifyre chapter 5 . 12/15/2011
This is definitely close up on my favourites! I thought it was great how you got that tender moment between Cloud and Jeanie in at the end to make it a gentler ending.

Feel free to keep in angstville. :P
mystifyre chapter 3 . 12/8/2011
I may only be half-way through this particular fanfic but I'll jut say it now: I like how realistic you've made Claude's experiences of the war feel and how deep you've gone into it. Just by reading it, I could only imagine what horrors those men faced, which leads me onto my next point. I also liked how you introduced the concept of Claude having PTSD. It's a current real life issue that affects so many of our current soldiers, so I'm glad someone has raised awareness of it and isn't afraid to explore a subject that, in today's world, is very real.
jessiebutt721 chapter 5 . 4/11/2010
your stories are my saving grace man!

hair is love and you are like voice of hair via the eighties and the eighties rocked, so you are like love and rockin ness all rolled up into one.

ps, pomegranates is another four syllabled fruit idk if you've used before
MasqueS chapter 5 . 3/22/2010
Wow, I really love these fics, read everyone you've written. Of course, I loved hair, especially Berger/Claude, hehe. I'm so glad you're not ending it here and I cannot WAIT to read what comes next!
ACGiacoma chapter 4 . 3/20/2010
I LOVED this chapter! I had a grin on my face the entire time. Can't wait for the next one!
ACGiacoma chapter 2 . 3/18/2010
Oh, lots of angst bunnies...But I love it! Hope you update it soon!