Reviews for THE GWEVIN PROPHET BILLBOARD
RoseAerin chapter 1 . 2/28/2011
Awesome poem Solora! i think it'd be cool if you wrote a story where he actually gives it to her (please do!)And i just made my first ben 10 story it's called Ben 10 Coming Home i would appreciate it if ya'll read it (shudders) i can't believe i just said ya'll
Fairy of the Flames chapter 6 . 5/29/2010
Ahh... it's nice to see you Solora!

I just watched "Too Hot Too Handle" and I enjoyed the gwevin stuff in there. I was beginning to miss it...

I'm moving to a new house (actually with my aunt) so life's getting a little crazy. It's nice to see consistency from you though.

I think too hot to handle was a good episode. I enjoyed that there was more Gwen and Kevin, and the battle was one of the most intense that I've ever seen. Plus ultimate-cannonbolt was truly epic, he was like a rolling spikeball! yes!

I want to write a story that's just Kevin verses Charmcaster. And a darkcasting moment about that. I don't think Charmy's dead. At least, I hope not. The battles are getting better in this series, but I'd like more gwevin and stuff...
Skylark Evanson chapter 6 . 5/29/2010
i think it's not just you hating the plumbers. it's probably all of us. and we're all somewhat Ben haters at this point too! lolz. and i told Stewie that you would go totally psycho over this episode and i was right! . feeling special now, Riva. and i wanna see the werewolf thing! i LUVVV WEREWOLVES! (except Twilight werewolves. Shiver ones are much better!)

Fairy of the Flames chapter 5 . 5/3/2010
Duped turned me into an emo fairy... I was so sad. I love Benlie.

Anyway, it's nice to see that you liked this, because I liked it too, but I was still worried about how it turned out... I'm still going to do Benlie though.
Ladyofthe80s chapter 5 . 5/2/2010
Hey now, no need to get violent with Gwen. She is just being a good friend to her like ONLY girlfriend she has because if she has more we haven't seen them, and Ben was choosing the world over an angry girlfriend. Now, which one would you be more afraid of. And yeah she was being a little bitchy, but hey, we all are at some time or another right?
Fairy of the Flames chapter 4 . 5/1/2010
I love Benlie so much. I'm glad that you agree... and the kiss was adorable. I want to write Benlie now! hehehe!

It's nice to see you up again...
Super-Midget-Ninja1990 chapter 4 . 4/25/2010
I totally agree with you Solora!

I thought the Benlie kiss was cute too! Ultimate Spidermonkey; I thought it was creepy O_o.

Bivalvin shouldn't have been left hanging there. He was defencless & he just wanted to go home.

I can't think of anything else but Blue Star Rising looks awesome!
Fairy of the Flames chapter 3 . 4/19/2010
DARKSTAR! LOVE DARKSTAR! HE'S THE GREATEST VILLIAN IN THE WORLD! Next to Charmcaster of course.

Nice to see that you are still into it. Gwevin rocks my socks, but I enjoy writing Darkcaster more than that, but reading Gwevin is awesome.

Nice to see you around here. do you know when UA is staring? I don't!
Skylark Evanson chapter 3 . 4/19/2010
GO SOLORA!

i doubt Man of Action will press the Gwevin onto the 10 yr old boys who actually watch the show for the real plot line... hehehe. it's funny how he hit almost the exact opposite target audience. but i'm really hoping that he'll add more Gwevin! let's hope your predictions are right!

Xxkoochidocha-dollsxX chapter 3 . 4/19/2010
i fill you dude... i fill you. now get busy and update
Skylark Evanson chapter 2 . 3/25/2010
...i wanna read this more... sounds interesting... lol. Devlin is the only one who ever gets clse to my love for Kevin.

still no ideas for an epic Gwevin fic... srry, dude.

Super-Midget-Ninja1990 chapter 2 . 3/25/2010
This looks awsome! Also check out The Curse again cause I updated it. I couldn't last night cause my internet was cut off o_o. But I did add what you left in your review (I made them kiss at the end) & I have some reviews of my own in there as well but no rush or anything. Check it out whenever!
Xxkoochidocha-dollsxX chapter 2 . 3/23/2010
BRING IT ON! I loved the preview cant wait for the full story.
Fairy of the Flames chapter 2 . 3/23/2010
I did! I love that movie. I love that movie. I love that movie! I was wigging out. I was prepared for Kevin to kill the guy, so yeah! ek! love it, love it, love it!
HiroLemonFan chapter 1 . 3/21/2010
That's even better than the one I wrote!