Reviews for Victory at Ostagar
bobthebuilding chapter 6 . 5/25
It's unsettling yet engrossing to see the casual acceptance and not even acknowledgement of the passive racism of the MC, having been raised as a noble taught to pity the poor little elves.

I hope she learns much over the course of the series, and opens her eyes to the many truths of the world.
truly one of the greatest piece of literature i have ever read. Thank you for giving the world this masterpiece. Goodnight sweet princess and may flights of angels lay de to your rest. you will forever be honored and missed
Krav chapter 128 . 12/31/2023
Allow me to offer one more review before 2024!

This is a masterpiece. Every time I read it I'm enthralled until I finish. At no point did it feel like it was dragging on so much that I couldn't keep going. Somehow it felt fresh the entire time, even and especially when it diverged from canon entirely. I read this first before playing Da3 and I infinitely prefer your universe. It's been fleshed out so well, it makes so much sense, right down to the tiniest details of historical accuracies of noble titles and weaponry. Amazing. Everyone finding this for the first time, however few of you there are, it's amazing, give it a try. Even if you never even played Drsgon Age or don't know anything about it, I honestly believe it gives you enough context that you can figure it out and enjoy it nevertheless.
Guest chapter 128 . 9/13/2023
A masterpiece.
Guest chapter 128 . 7/2/2023
You are and were a wonderful writer. The world is lesser without you. Rest In Peace.
Trahald of Uru chapter 35 . 6/7/2023
About Leliana's song: I thought they cremated their dead to avoid demonic corpse meatpuppets. Why is the jilted king calling for a grave?
NaughtyQueen69 chapter 128 . 8/24/2022
What a beautiful masterpiece of fanfiction, I am in awe, and also sad the author will never see this. But I will always remember this, it truly did dao justice and is a pleasure to read, she clearly thought out many hidden potholes in the game and lore so much so that I feel they should have been done like so in the game.

I definitely prefer the second ending, the first one has me crying like a baby, the second one gave me a massive happy grin and giggles. I love this and will never forget it. I just wish cancer hadn't taken this gem of a author from us all.
haystack51 chapter 128 . 7/9/2022
finished my second re read in the decade since this epic was started - I just want to say again, wherever you are, thank you for the millions of words of entertainment, and all your stories.
anon2674 chapter 7 . 6/21/2022
really tried to read this has ive heard it is very good. but only 7 chapters in and it so far reads like ever other trashy romance fic. even worse in that the romance in loghain, one of the worst characters in da:o.
the only being id ship loghain with is a broodmother, you know because the literally eat people.
KnocturneWitch chapter 54 . 6/21/2022
(Cullen looked very young. "I shall remember this until the day I die.")
well... that didn't last long. rofl
KnocturneWitch chapter 29 . 6/15/2022
the nug and the deep stalker, is such a good story.
KnocturneWitch chapter 20 . 6/12/2022
reading your story again. I just love it. thank you
Guest chapter 1 . 5/15/2022
Mostly fandom blind, but this was very cool.
LordHadesinTartarus chapter 29 . 3/25/2022
I have to disagree with any comparison between Cailan and Henry VIII. Cailan is indeed all that you mentioned; however, he's also naive in the extreme, an inept strategist/commander, not overtly devout, and not particularly bright. Henry VIII was exceptionally intelligent, well-educated, devout in the extreme (in his youth at least), an able strategist, and completely ruthless.
LordHadesinTartarus chapter 25 . 3/25/2022
So just something to point out that I think a lot of people forget. The Couslands are the most important noble family in Ferelden next to the Theirins; however, both the Theirins and the Couslands are up-jumped commoners from Highever which was originally subject to the teyrnir of Amaranthine (which belonged to house Howe). The Howes are in fact the oldest known noble family in Fereldan that Bioware mentions (there could be other equally or older houses, but they aren't mentioned).
5,301 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »