Reviews for Victory at Ostagar
SSJ Girl chapter 2 . 3/26/2010
Yay! Another chapter! And no Loghain, which sort of dissapointed me, but again excellent character development for Bronwen and Alistair. I really like how you're not making Alistair sound pathetic. Uhm... after so many hours in game I could hardly stand him anymore. XD But you're doing a good job with him!

And Bronwen, I really like how she's hurting, yet how her upbringing is still shining through. She bears the responsibilities and burdens that come with her station well, I think. Or at least as well as can be expected. I really liked the tidbit you included of Bronwen and Duncan bonding on the road. It's so cute! I sort of always kept my character a bit angry at Duncan and too sullen, but gratitude would probably be much more apt.

I also liked the glimpses you showed us of the servants and soldiers and how Bronwen knew their names. Of course she would! It makes everything just more real.

My favorite lines were Bronwen's curse ( Andraste's nightgown!). Haha, how very creative and the sergeants final lines. Masterful!

Also, I can't wait to see what'll happen to Howe! Curse him! Gr. D: I'm very curious to see what you'll do with it and how you're going to incorporate Morrigan. :) And of course, curious about the game ending. Did you finish the game already? I don't want to accidentally spoil anything.

Best of luck writing. 3
bioncafemme chapter 2 . 3/26/2010
Fantastic! Your characters are very real. Thank you for sharing this.
SSJ Girl chapter 1 . 3/20/2010
Very interesting premise! I can't wait to see how you're going to continue! I think you were spot on on the portrayal of Loghain and Cailan. I particularly liked Loghain, he made a lot of sense. While I've sort of despised him in game (no matter what) you made me have some sympathy with him here. Well done.

And Bronwen, of course, has the perfect attitude. Just as I've been playing her. Haha. ;)
ofk38493848488 chapter 1 . 3/20/2010
I really love this story, although obviously at this point it's a little hard to tell where it's going. I like Loghain, he seems very true to character. I like how detailed it is, and I love the saying from Highever. Also a great depiction of Cailan.

Ah, I'd like to provide something really thoughtful or whatever, but I'm pretty sure that I'm going to have to wait a few chapters to see where you're going and how it's all coming together. Looking forward to reading more.
bioncafemme chapter 1 . 3/18/2010
LOVE it! Can't wait for the next chapter. )
Sarah1281 chapter 1 . 3/18/2010
Oh, I really like this, especially Loghain's POV. He's so sardonic. " Apparently the darkspawn horde had concluded that Cailan himself was not." Well, when you're right, you're right. I can't wait to see where you go with ths.
5,301 | « Prev Page 1 .. 344 351 352 353 354