Reviews for Victory at Ostagar
Krav chapter 93 . 4/12/2020
I'm despairing how close I'm getting to finishing up the story. Much earlier on, maybe around 50 or so I was wondering, "Wow! How are there so many more chapters when we're getting close to the end right here?" Little did I know. Now I wonder how it CAN finish up so quickly!
Krav chapter 74 . 4/9/2020
Oh - oh wow, oh no, has the Archdemon been digging to find ANOTHER of the old gods of tevnter?!
Krav chapter 73 . 4/9/2020
Seems like Habren's arranged marriages are all cursed
Krav chapter 72 . 4/9/2020
Wow, the chantry and Leliana are making me so angry, I'm so pissed off at this situation.
Krav chapter 68 . 4/9/2020
I'm still just loving it, it's riveting and I'm stuck to the story. There was something in this chapter I wanted to squee about but I've forgotten it since it's SO HUGE, I LOVE THE SIZE OF THE CHAPTERS
Krav chapter 39 . 4/5/2020
Sweet Justice.
Krav chapter 31 . 4/4/2020
This is all so awesome, wow. How much simpler yet tangled it would all be, if the battle of ostagar was so successful.
Krav chapter 30 . 4/4/2020
From her behavior recently it looks like the main PC's been hardened! There's not as easy of a friendly flow to her anymore and with her green glare I can just imagine the indomitable aura she exudes.
Krav chapter 27 . 4/4/2020
Cold blooded, wow. Really showing the necessities of the situation, and that Zhevran actually IS an assassin, surprise surprise.
Krav chapter 15 . 4/3/2020
WHOAH! Dang I did NOT expect it to go like that! I guess in my own playthroughs and in several other stories I've read everyone goes out to force the best possible situation in the story, but this is just REAL.
Krav chapter 12 . 4/3/2020
This is extremely well written and I was enjoying it so far, and now we come to the first time that a player character besides Cousland is introduced into the wardens. You show very little fear in deviating from the canon series of events and I love it so much, I'm enthralled and excited to see how it all goes.
LucianaLin chapter 3 . 3/29/2020
hahaha poor Cailan! Having interest in Morrigan will do you no good! Speaking of which, I really couldn’t stop laughing at Loghain’s thoughts of ‘stupid boy Cailan’, for I choosed him to have that god baby with Morrigan lol his expression in that cg was hilarious.
RakeeshJ4 chapter 127 . 2/12/2020
It’s been years since you passed away, Arsinoe, and it’s such a small thing to post a review that will likely never be read by anyone except perhaps another fan. But I reread this story, and once again it swept me away, made me laugh and think, and helped make the days I was reading it just a little better. You’re missed-thanks so much for sharing.
Ms. Sleepy Clover chapter 38 . 1/24/2020
Atleast the Crows were kind enough to just poison Delilah and Thomas, whereas they slaughtered Howe.
Ms. Sleepy Clover chapter 32 . 1/24/2020
"I dont see a lot of relationships, whether permanent or fleeting, arising from the current crisis." That is why you are a damn good author. I read two or maybe three Multiple Warden fanfictions where nearly all or all of the Wardens fall in love with each other just for the sake of romance.
5,301 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »