Reviews for Tempting Fate
Soooooooo amazing! I love your stories.
rimalem chapter 1 . 3/1
HAWT!
IGOTEAMEDWARD chapter 1 . 11/9/2014
Awesome!
xBabySnapsx chapter 1 . 9/23/2013
I think this the perfectest, sweetest, lemonest lol... one shot I have ever read you are awesome!...
guest123 chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
loved it
Molly May Pinky chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
Just read your story, it was really good.

Actually I think that it would make a great continued story.

Bella trying to be the good girl with Alice & Rose dragging her around & Edward trying to get into her pants again. Of course she would resist at first cause he thinks he can just have her again but not Bella she's tough now & a new women.

But we all now that HEA would come along.

But Bella still needs to stay the good girl & Edward the cocky so & so we all know & love, but he would be her cocky bastard in the end though.

Dam I dribble on - lol.

Anyway as I said really enjoyed your stor.
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
I guess Bella left an everlasting impression on Edward without even knowing it.

Great way for Bella to end that chapter of her life...with Edward.

Nicely done!
VampChick76 chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
Wow, that was, wow. Love it!

~Xela
sogian chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
omg! I totally loved it! Edward wanted her too through high school but though that she was the one that ignored him...! He was so wrong! She was just nervous... The sex was amazing! And Edward is going to let everyone know that Bella is his...! Can't wait to read more... I know that you have made a story and I thank you for that...!
ChokkaBlockk chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
please for the love of all that is holy continue this into at least a two shot ! ;)
NeeNee246 chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
DIRTY EDWARD! :)) *panting* LOVE IT!
sweetmel21 chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
Enjoyed.
mcanary chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
ok...i read this one a while back and loved it then. Finshed reading "Colliding With Fate" tonight and absolutely loved it. Now you have to continue this one, where Edward had no intention of letting Bella go...oh the possiblities here...get crackin girl :-)
bellibella chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
i like this fanfic

is it a one shot?
Kiss of sun n Lilac chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
Again my love you are the master of dirty Edward. But you gotta love a naughty Bella too. Love it!