Reviews for It Just Doesn't Make Sense
sandysan2013 chapter 15 . 10/29/2017
This is still perfect.
FranArian chapter 15 . 7/22/2017
If only that could really happen...
softballshorty13 chapter 15 . 12/27/2012
This is the greatest COE fix ever. I caught quite a few of the plot holes and the rest that you brought up made a lot of sense. Far from RTD's best work. Loved loved loved this story. Brilliantly written.
Monocerosik chapter 4 . 11/12/2012
"But for the record, you can grasp my anatomy any time. Just please, be gentle."
Brillant line! I'm going to read the whole story and I'm sure I'm going to love it as much as I've loved it so far. It's fantastic! I absolutely love it and TRD... You're great :D
Mad Elf chapter 14 . 9/9/2012
Thanks for writing this, it exorcised a few demons for me.

One question though: if you disliked CoE that much, what did you think of Miracle Day?
tonee chapter 14 . 10/7/2011
Bloody brilliant! Loved every bit of it!
deemama66 chapter 15 . 10/7/2011
Can I just say your my hero

No really you my dear are my hero...!

Thank you for writing this ..
Guest chapter 15 . 8/1/2011
I agree with all of this! Gwen's character changes so much from episode to episode it makes no sense so the viewers can't bond with her.

How can we believe Jack would just walk in with no plan? ARRRGH! It just makes NO SENSE. I loved that you asked the questions everyone was asking!

Couldn't you bring Owen and Tosh back though? That's when RTD began to lose my loyalty. Very funny parody and clever too.
SecondSolitaire chapter 5 . 4/10/2011
Finally! Someone who understands the atrocity that was CoE and actually has the brilliance to make it an unforgettable satire that if RTD were to read, the logic inhibitors in his brain would come crashing down and he would finally see the hell he has created for fans of DW and TW.
JayElem0 chapter 15 . 4/3/2011
I always hated children of earth. This was a lovely, funny, kickass fix it fic. I wish we could go back and really do it!
Grumpy McGrumpy Pants chapter 3 . 8/12/2010
This is one of the most offensive pieces of fanbrat entitlement I have ever pressed the back button on. Not liking COE is one thing. Personal insults like "TRD" are another.
taylorpatta chapter 15 . 7/25/2010
I have to say this is by far the best and most imaginative piece of writing I've read on here so far! More please!

Pat
milady dragon chapter 15 . 6/1/2010
Oh, that was lovely. After all that snark, it was a fantastic way to end things.

I have thoroughly enjoyed this fic to little pieces!

So...whatcha writin' next? (hint hint)
DeliaDee chapter 15 . 6/1/2010
This story was absolutely bloody brilliant and so are you.
Helen Pattskyn chapter 15 . 6/1/2010
A beautiful ending to a wonderful story. Thank you so much for writing and sharing this!

~Helen