Reviews for Slice of Life
ManyGamePlayer chapter 3 . 5/18
If you have any more of these, I would live to see them! Please update soon! ;)
babblepomms chapter 3 . 3/5/2013
GOD! I'm gushing over altmal! You're giving me diabetes! I'm sorry but I'm stealing some of your altmal ideas! They are just too precious in this story!
babblepomms chapter 2 . 3/5/2013
Awww I love the mushy romance details between all of them. It's great way to nourish the fangirl in me ;) Keep going! I love this!
ReaderAndWriter chapter 3 . 1/1/2012
*Sniff sniff* How awful. I wanted sooooo much more! This story made me smile so much :D I'm a total fan of the DesShaun, AltMal, LeoEzio, and RebecLucy pairings. You do it tastefully, and for that I commend you. *bows at your awesomeness* But really, a great job.
kira1525 chapter 3 . 12/17/2010
WOOT! That Was Awesome! Especially The 'Nest' LOL! update Soon Da?
freedomwriter007 chapter 3 . 11/4/2010
I like the idea of all the couplings in the same household. :) Hope you update soon!
wutai flea chapter 3 . 8/12/2010
lmfao at the idea of Altair nesting

XD
Sixteen clumsy and shy chapter 3 . 6/10/2010
So cute! All the couplings I enjoy, all in same the household. Please update soon!
The Walker of Dreams chapter 1 . 4/22/2010
I like this fic! Very relaxing, and I love how they all function together. You have a few stray typos (quite instead of quiet, and a stray bracket at the start of the third typos), but they're not biggie. I look forward to any updates!
DivineValley27 chapter 3 . 4/6/2010
This is a very funny story you have so far! I love how they all interact with each other. Like one big weird yet loving family! Hope to see more soon.
Ace of Aces 2.0 chapter 3 . 3/29/2010
Oh I LOVE IT. Update soon!
LollerpopOfEvil chapter 3 . 3/27/2010
YAY! I LOVE IT! DOES WANT MORE
Annie chapter 3 . 3/20/2010
Oh please, you HAVE to continue! This is the funniest and most adorable AC fic I've read to the date! I can't wait for the main story aswell!

And I loved Altair's "nest", I actually laughed out loud...

Oh please please keep writing and let us see the main fic!

Thanks a TON for this!
HomicideDaydream chapter 3 . 3/18/2010
Mnaww, Altair nesting XD That image gives me fuzzies haha.

I do the same sometimes, drives my boyfriend crazy _;

Anywho, I'm loving these, please please please do more!
villainxatxheart chapter 1 . 3/18/2010
Thanks so much for the praise you guys! Now that I see that people are interested I may just go back and explain how the whole situation started. I'll probably stick to the snippets, maybe work my way up into making them longer.

Thanks again!