Reviews for Breathing Slowly
seattlegracemercywestlove chapter 1 . 8/11/2013
This is such a good fic. I love how it's a different storyline but would still totally fit in the with show! it's my all time fave leverage fic!
hiii chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
please update this!
Skyz5034 chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
interesting story thanks for posting
magicbanana123 chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
Do another that was really good
Esmerelda Diana Parker chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
Continues! please!
chynaj chapter 1 . 7/4/2010
I love this! Really great, vivid description for the part in the "hot-air balloon," and of course-the P/H love. :)
renisanz chapter 1 . 3/30/2010
Nice story. I like the dream aspect of Parker being unconscious and Hardison being her lifeline, so to speak.
kanskyny chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
this is great, in character, and amazing. i love it :)
WeBuiltThePyramids chapter 1 . 3/19/2010
"It's going to be alright, Hardison. It's just like jumping from a really tall building." Parker swung her feet over so she was now sitting on the rim of the basket.

Oh. Of COURSE that's a perfectly normal thing to do.

So you wanted to know if I understood this? I sense there were a lot of little, subtle references to the show that people who watch it would pick up on and appreciate. As for me, I get what happened; I think you wrote the dream state well, and I think if I watched Leverage I'd really like it. :) (Not that I don't like it; you know what I mean!)
ASiriuslyGleekyTimeLord chapter 1 . 3/18/2010
I really like this one. It's very well written and an interesting subject matter. I love it so much!
JaspersLilRed chapter 1 . 3/18/2010
Haha, that was so sweet and surprisingly in character. I could see Parker saying all those things. Nice job!