Reviews for Serendipity
Hououza chapter 1 . 3/25/2010
Beautifully done.

It is rare that I see anyone portray Naru as anything more than a violent, arrogant and selfish bitch. It's nice to see her actually talking with him, showing the side of herself that I think Keitaro loves and that loves him in return.

Without the violent streak she would have been an almost perfect match for him, but then again that would have simply made thigns a little too easy, it is a love comedy after all.

Good luck & best wishes,

Hououza
Marzan chapter 1 . 3/20/2010
Not bad at all. Nicely written and compact. It's nice to see a fic that's not a Naru bashing fest, yet portrays her in a realistic manner. Although I have to say I was a bit surprised when I read her using a word like "ingratiate"! Maybe it's that studying for Toudai that's rubbing off?
Keikun4283 chapter 1 . 3/19/2010
Well I'd have to agree with you but only in the manga though. In the anime she gave him crap for stuff that was totally not in anyway his fault. I was reluctant to read this at first but then I remember who was writing it so I decided to give it a shot. Not to bad of a fic though I still don't really care for Naru and that probably wont change. Well I hope you update Patchwork soon cause Ill be waitin.
SecondSeraphim chapter 1 . 3/18/2010
A nice look at the nicer side of Naru.
Chownz chapter 1 . 3/18/2010
When I first watched both series, I like to see both of these characters grow. In the manga she's just so mean spirited - to a point like must people here hate her so much!

But what you're created here is something pure and innocent - I hope you keep exploring her 'lighter' side and give Kei a pair to deal with his issues! Can't wait for the next chapters. Well done my friend.

Ka kite ano