Reviews for AU1: Sea Change
saiyasith1 chapter 12 . 10/19/2013
Excellent story. Not enough of them like this. Great job!
seekerchasing chapter 12 . 8/23/2011
Brilliant. and i love the name you gave him. Corin Willows Gallifrey. so much more imaginative then John Smith!
TheGirlWithTheOnyxRose chapter 11 . 8/7/2011
Future version of the Doctor? I think so!
Kaelie Eiryn chapter 12 . 5/31/2011
This story was lovely. :) Thank you for sharing.
Jonn Wolfe chapter 12 . 11/16/2010
While it may seem strange, I actually read this first story last. And quite frankly, I'm glad I did. Reason for it was and is rather silly, but starting from part 2 allowed me the emotional stability in seeing the Doctor finally win something personal for a change. I know it doesn't make any sense, but eh.

Seeing Rose have a meltdown hurt, but I can /really/ see that happening. If the BBC ever gets their heads out of their arse and make a 'Meta Who' show, that scene of her coming unglued over the mere mentioning of Donna's name should most definitely be put in there. That was powerful.

Not sure which Muse was whispering in your ear, but those vows made me smile so big... then I almost couldn't read the Danae-D'Herada through the bleary tears they evoked. That was positively GORGEOUS.

Like I said before, I truly hope your muses help you weave this spectacular story for a long time to come. I'm completely and totally ENTHRALLED.
timano chapter 12 . 6/21/2010
I enjoyed reading this story! I think it adds to the Doctor Who canon (not to be confused with the Dimension Cannon, of course), and it would have been a fitting coda to Journey's End. 10 out of 10 stars!

Now, who was that mysterious "waiter" at the end? Perhaps your sequel to this story will tell us...
Vanidot chapter 12 . 5/24/2010
Okay you have to tell me who the black haired, blue eyed man was. It certainly wasn't the doctor at least not in his doctor#10 form. Brilliant story. Happy, Fantastic and slightly sad! Did I mention brilliant. Of all the other stories I've read this one had to be the best of human Doctor and Rose. Thank you!
Ma'echii chapter 7 . 3/22/2010
oh, oh, i absolutely love this story :D

characters spot-on. the drama, tension & humor just right.

very satisfying.

do continue...;p
L Moonshade chapter 6 . 3/21/2010
This really is an amazing fic. You're doing an incredible job with imagery, not just places but feelings, as well. Excellent work, thanks for sharing!
Taylor Harkness chapter 5 . 3/19/2010
Amazing story, even if I don't approve of the Donna bashing. I juts absolutely love the little stories about the Doctor's name, though. It's fun. Can't wait to read more.

Keep on writing!
scifigeekgirl chapter 3 . 3/18/2010
This is pretty good for your first fic. I think you have added some new twists to a post JE fic and really enjoyed the story behind his name.