Reviews for The Gemini Project
Rain Addict CM chapter 3 . 4/30/2010
i thought all the couples were perfect! good story so far D cant wait for your next update!
dreameralways chapter 3 . 3/22/2010
Interesting concept, but even being fanfic, too many noncanon slash pairings can make a fic too unbelievable. Other than that, like I said, interesting concept. I'm curious as to how you will mesh all of the worlds. I'm actually surprised that Giles wouldn't call Faith out at least a day before so that he could explain to her and then get her to help referee the chaos that is to come. Faith does not take surprises well and giving her one in front of people who don't know about slayers (and may carry guns) may not be the safest or best way for that to be handled. After all, Faith may be inclined to threaten or break something when she finds out the truth. And Giles putting her in that sort of position after knowing her history seems a bit OOC. The other people coming are strangers while Faith is essentially family or at least a trusted coworker. She should be extended more courtesy than the others. Actually I'd be surprised if Giles didn't bring her in straight from the start and get her help with deciding and planning what to do. Who knows, maybe Faith is happy where she is now and doesn't want to meet any estranged family.
KW Jordan chapter 1 . 3/18/2010
There's just enough here to prick my interest and make it stand up and take notice of your story. Please update soon. I would love to see where you're going with this. I've been fascinated with crossovers since I first began reading them, particularly the BtVS crossovers. One of the ones I enjoy is rarely given due, though. It was the sight of Tru Calling in your summary that really made me want to tread it. The whole idea of both Tru and Faith being involved in the supernatural has always been of interest to me and I'd like to see someone delve into the possibilities.

hugs,