Reviews for Summer, Snow, and Letters
noname chapter 1 . 5/5/2012
This was really good please try to figure out how to continue this story.
Vizard155 chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
whether or not you decide to continue this, though seeing how long it's been since the publish date tells me you are unlikely to do so, i must say that this is very well written, in face so much so that the way you wrote it seems to be a fit and cute end. if you decide to continue, i am confident that you will do so excellently
Senorita TacoMal chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
Very well-written story! Personally speaking, KyonxYuki normalesque romance isn't my thing, but this is a very well written one!
Bazooka-Ed chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
Awwww, this is such a cute story! I love it! *Favs* Yuki belongs to Kyon and him alone! _.
Phenoix12 chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
F***ing beautiful... That’s all I can say. (Well not entirely)

You stayed true to the characters personalities (with a few artistic exceptions)

Great flow, kept me reading to find out what was happening.

And the ending... Well I think the first two words in this review sum it up.

10 out of 10 ((I would have said 11 out of 10 but that’s a mathematical impossibility))
Sasina chapter 1 . 7/3/2010
nice way to show Yuki's emotions. cool.
Dance Candy chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
I loveeeeee dis story. :) very good!
Shien Akari chapter 1 . 4/6/2010
"White for death and a lily for purity"

It's the other way around, a lily symbolises death and white symbolises purity.

Good story otherwise though. :3
Celestia's Paladin chapter 1 . 3/21/2010
This is a really good story, one that should be expanded on. ~GraysonPaladin
Another Duck chapter 1 . 3/21/2010
So, I finally took myself time to read this fic. It's well-written and a good story, but naturally, I'm going to complain anyway.

I've never seen Yuki as human enough to kill herself in a human way. It would be more likely that she'd just delete herself, or flee the world in a more literal sense. Her emotions, on the other hand, are rather well in line with what you could expect for her, as is her letter. And of course, snow always fits with her.

Also, as said by someone else, Kyon does hold a healthy non-physical attraction towards Haruhi. It's not necessary enough to love her as a girlfriend, but it's definitely there. To just throw away it like that just seems like a cheap way to plot the way for the two main characters in this fic.

Minor error at the end: '...it's you." The human...' should be written with as '...it's you," the human...'.

Still, the story is a good one, even if the pairing isn't my favourite. The tragedy marking is deceiving, which may or may not be the point. It works, anyway.
too lazy to login chapter 1 . 3/19/2010
;-; YUKI! very beautiful :)
Racke chapter 1 . 3/19/2010
Being the Nagato-fan that I am, it's always nice to read about her more human side. And although I can't really imagine her commiting suicide, this is written well enough to convince me of the possibility.

Personally, I think it might've ended a bit fast, creating a rushed feeling that seems to clash with the calmness of her safety.

My final complaint - I could really only think of two - is about the dismissal of Haruhi. Kyon has admitted that he truly does admire Haruhi - though he still complains about her being a pain in the ass - meaning that his reason for her dissmissal shouldn't be related to her personality, but rather the blindness of love.

Anyway, this really was good, so keep up the good work!
MCK Agent of Moriya chapter 1 . 3/19/2010
This was pretty good. I really enjoyed this. If it wont get in the way of anything else, or you just want to write this more, then I say go for it. It would be nice to see a continuation of sorts.
Hina the half heart chapter 1 . 3/18/2010
I hope you decide to continue this. It's werid that the day you puosh this is the day I decide to check if there were any story updates for this pairing. Weird right? Anyway I really like this story so I do hope you continue to write more to it.
Justin Tanaka-san chapter 1 . 3/18/2010
me liekz, a lot. ]

In all seriousness, I really enjoyed reading this. The way you use your language i l. P

Please, continue writing and working on this fanfic! It's too good to give up. Especially since I am interested in seeing where you are taking this. ]

Keep up the fantastic work! :D

- Justin Tanaka-san