Reviews for A Second Chance
So happy I came across this. Really like this pairing and wish there was more on them
Charlie0925 chapter 12 . 1/9
Loved this fic and cannot wait to read the sequel honey! ;o)
chazz9899 chapter 7 . 10/28/2015
This is so far a good story. I dont care if you Don't like this matchup it should be read just for the amazing character this author made, Claire Diggory.
tsuki-shiroi chapter 3 . 9/18/2015
i really dont like albus you know? first i like him but when i really meet him...
TheShiningStar chapter 1 . 1/28/2015
Awesome! This looks so interesting. Can't wait to read more!
TwilighterSam1989 chapter 7 . 1/3/2015
I love claire! ! She is amazing! Diggory rocks!
TwilighterSam1989 chapter 4 . 1/3/2015
I found cho already annoying in the books. .she is really awful. She really thinks high of herself if it was my cousin i would do the same as Susan but then again i was sorted in Hufflepuff for a reason ;)
TwilighterSam1989 chapter 2 . 1/3/2015
I love this and Hermione is perfect for cedric. But im to curious so i better start reading further ;)
Scarlet Rebelle chapter 12 . 12/30/2014
I have to say, I greatly enjoy reading your stories and writing style. The only thing id]s that they end so abruptly with so many loose ends. I wish you would address that in your stories, please? Still I look forward to more of your works.
Happy Writing
-R
Midnight sky494 chapter 14 . 12/15/2014
I vote for #3 Bossy little Chit.
Guest chapter 14 . 12/12/2014
Guest chapter 14 . 12/2/2014
Story #6! Please!
Guest chapter 14 . 11/30/2014
I have an account, but I'm viewing this on phone which makes me feel too lazy to login. Anyway...my username is PassionateWriter18.

I'm voting for 1. Bossy Little Chit and 2. Fear of the Unknown

Keep up the great work!
Davee chapter 14 . 11/30/2014
Story ten sounds good
penguin2012 chapter 13 . 10/30/2014
So I have read your story a couple of times and I like it but I have a few corrections. Amelia Bones is Susan Bones' mother and I believe you say it in chapter 6 or something but then you say its her aunt in chapter 11, i believe. Also, the actor that played Cedric is Robert Pattinson not Robert Thomas.