Reviews for Stereotypes and Misconceptions
MoonyFull chapter 1 . 8/23/2013
I loved it, some passages have given me want to cry!
NocturnalMoonlight chapter 4 . 3/16/2011
*This* was the story I was looking for! I mean, not this story specifically, but the kind of story it told. I've been reading a lot of KH fanfics lately, and I almost always like them (except for one random one I couldn't force myself through, but that's a different story). However, I noticed that all the ones that I've read that had homosexuality in it never addressed homophobia. No, they didn't have to. But after reading those stories, I felt the urge to read something that had characters express negative views on the matter.

And then I ran into this. And then I cried, particularly during chapter 3. I loved this story. It was so well written! Thanks for the story. It's definitely going to linger in my mind for a while. :)
TheNextAmandaYoung chapter 4 . 7/18/2010
. . .AWESOME.
KAHTz chapter 4 . 7/4/2010
omg that story was so awesome! I think, you're just awesome \o/ Chapter 3 was so sad :( But I'm glad everything worked out in the end! I wish there was more to this!
KoinuTheKrazed 2lazy2login chapter 4 . 6/6/2010
O.O I LOVED IT! :D It made me laugh, cry, and use my twitter more than I should. :3 I love the way you write. I only noticed a few typing errors. o.o the only thing I can really suggest you improve is taking the time to weed out the mistakes. Other than that, you're AMAZING3
youkai chick supreme chapter 4 . 4/4/2010
Wah! It made me cry! And I loved it. Things were kinda smooshed together so it was a bit annoying to read, but I still loved reading it. Vexy and Marl don't get enough love as a couple. They need more love! Thank you for spreading the love. Ah, a happy ending yay!
xKittyRiku chapter 4 . 3/30/2010
Okay, so my last review and I stupidly hadn't checked for chapters. But now I have read them all, I have fallen in love with this story- It's absolute genius.

Larxene has always been my least favourite character, but some of her monologues really changed my view of her. Although this story isn't official[in the way that it was published by Kingdom Hearts], it is completely and utterly mind-changing and heart wrenching.

Obviously, this is my favourite story on . You really are a talented writer, and this wonderful story reinforces that fact. I couldn't find the power to turn it off, and I felt compelled to keep reading.

MarVex in this story contrasted perfectly with Larxene. To me it looked like you had stepped into their shoes just to capture the characters.

Okay, all I can ever do is hope to be as good a writer as you!

Well Done!
xKittyRiku chapter 1 . 3/30/2010
That was really good! MarVex is an awesome pairing! :)
Light Within Darkness chapter 4 . 3/23/2010
I think this is my favorite thing you've ever written. -

It had me laughing my ass off to practically crying, to going "Aw," to laughing my ass off again. It was absolutely amazing. Marluxia's and Vexen's dynamic was perfect, Larxene was perfect, Namine was perfect...everything was perfect! It really shows off how homophobic some people can be, but in an entertaining way...not being preachy or annoying at all, but a fun and thoroughly good read.

I really don't understand why stories like these don't have more reviews. I mean, it should have, like, a thousand by now! It was so good! O.O

I want a sequel! D
Shironami-Whitewave chapter 4 . 3/23/2010
Larxene as a lesbian is one of the hottest things ever. And lost-puppy Marluxia is one of the saddest thing ever. This was a really good story, and I'm glad that it fights against homophobia instead of ignoring it.
wutaiorbust chapter 4 . 3/22/2010
This was such a heart felt story and it actually brought tears to my eyes, which is something that rarely happens when I read fanfics. The characters were so believable and just about real the entire way through. And, I'd say the ending calls for a sequel. Fantastic job, and keep up the good work!
Kanoe Nanashichi chapter 4 . 3/19/2010
Loved it, absolutely. Lots of great emotional illustration put into it, great work, yet again :3 waiting for the next chapter!
mRtOhFU chapter 4 . 3/18/2010
please please PLEASE finish this! I haves to know what happens!