Reviews for Googling Cas
SelfcreatedCharacter chapter 1 . 1/30
Gorgeous! Google Castiel and you get Destiel! XD How endear! The dear prophet is one script writer of the century.
JuniorWoofles chapter 1 . 12/14/2013
Hurray for Chuck, love it when Chuck turns up in a Destiel fic like this
Guest chapter 1 . 9/7/2013
LOVE IT! Dean n Cas r perfect 2gether
account-is-terminated1221 chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
I loved it! Really great job with this. It makes me feel like SPN could actually be leading up to something like this with all the Destiel hints they've been adding. :3
charlotte.eliot.3 chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
awesome amazing! love it!
Viv24 chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
Came from a youtube fanvid of this fic and I realized that I had already read this. Haha. Creative idea. I think it was really sweet and in character. Great job!
Random Inspired chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
Oh man this was so cute.
Storiesfromthebluebox chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
Aww that was lovely :D Great job!
SuperAllie chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
Not a huge slash fan,

BUT LOVE IT. :D

Amazing idea.
TheSalvatoreGirl4eva chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
i came here froma link in a youtube video, to be honest. i absalutly loved the written story, maybe even more than the video. amazing! you should definately write another chapter! please? *tries to imitate sam's puppy dog eye look*
saltandburnthembones chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
This is so wierd in a good way! I've seen a video on that kind of describes this story and I love it the story i mean! :D Keep writing :)
BuckleMyShoe chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
Aw, I love it. So simple and touching and believable (you could totally imagine it happening because of Chuck if it ever did). Wouldn't it be nice if it was possible to read back over parts of your life like a novel, and see it all laid out...? It would make things easier to grasp in some situations... /deepmoment :)
almondcrescent chapter 1 . 3/16/2011
Oh, I love it! I've really got to read more Dean/Cas stories. This was adorable, and I can totally imagine it happening. They should make it happen in the series! :D

Favourite quote: ""Okay ... so now you know," Dean concluded, feeling his skin flush hot. But he wasn't blushing. It was just warm in the warehouse."

I would have loved it if the story was a little more elaborate or longer (Dean seemed to get over his confusion quite fast), but all the same, it's wonderful the way it is.
8675309 chapter 1 . 1/13/2011
Very good, loved this one! Too funny!

xoxoxo
Sidicious chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
I'm surprised Dean hasn't 'googled Cas' ages ago. Very good story and I feel that a second chapter will make the dynamic of the Dean/Cas confession scene that much more powerful. I love the Dean/Cas pair -hope this will motivate you to keep writing.

By the way, You know what's another hot pair? Arthur, The Pointman and Eames, The Forger (From Inception). You have got to check these two out and savor all the slash potential!

I am going to subscribe to your story alert.