Reviews for In the closet
Guest chapter 1 . 8/23/2013
I really enjoy opv and this was nicely done. Thank you
BranchSuper chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
Very good story! I love outsider views of the guys, and this locked-in-a-closet with them POV is great.
HevenSentHellBroken chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
This is good. Only one question: how do they get out?

I really liked your opov. Your ocs were full of life and I love the boys. I love how you show them playing on eachother. Very good fic.
ILBS chapter 1 . 12/7/2011
Great story!
palomacal chapter 1 . 5/26/2011
It's a shame I can't use smileys here, my writing is not as good as my reading in english but i'll try. I know a review for this story is a little late but I discovered you like a month ago reading Who killed Tabaqui and I haven't been able to stop reading your stories since then in between children and work. I don't know why you have few reviews but surely you can write. I put an alert on you and I'm waiting forward for new chapters or stories. Not picky here. You could surely make a life from writing. Greetings from Spain.
Pikouaencore chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
Hi there !

I just read your fic and I loved it ! I really like outsider pov fics and your character was pretty interesting : I thiny you balanced well in between objective├╣subjective comments. I'M gonna read some more of your fics ! (By the way, I love your profil picture : Calvin & Hobbes rock !)
Tangled in the Supernatural chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
*insert fangirl squeal here* I loved it! Outsider POVs are the best! Everything that's so normal to the boys is so amazing when seen by people not in their world. :) great story! Love how you write Sam and Dean! Really wished they would have actually gagged the dude.
Sameuspegasus chapter 1 . 3/22/2011
I love this fic. I read it regularly and it is always excellent. Great outside POV. Outside POV is my favourite and there is nowhere near enough of it. Keep writing!
TheWinchestersBadGirl chapter 1 . 2/10/2011
Great Story!

Really Enjoyed The Fact It Was OPV.

:] X
GreyArt chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
I really enjoyed this! I wanted to join the narrator in giving the boys motherey cuddles and hugs, especially Dean. He is so like a little boy sometimes.

I don't know why you wouldn't get lots of reviews. You are a wonderful writer. Thank you for sharing this.
Khiela Cadona chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
I don't know what exactly it is in outsiders pov that is so interesting, but I'll have to admit I'm sucker for them. And this piece was great example of one (:

This is a bit of random, but ever seen Nurse Jackie? Because, and I honestly can't pin point it, your OFC so reminded me of Jackie. Same sort of snarkiness and humour I guess (;

Besides the pov choice, I can't help but to like the way you describe Sam and Dean. It just fits them. At least in my head, and apparently in yours too :D

There's one thing, though, that you might want to consider and that's the lack of any scene breakers. It didn't bother me that much but it did cause some confusion at times when the following line jumped in time.

I liked the way you got them in to that closet too. The endind came too soon, as always when you read something that has you in it's claws... Eventhough I'd liked to see the actual saving-their-arses part, I'll have to say the way you ended it kinda suits the story, so no more about that!

Hope you got some sense from this... My thoughts run so scattered paths I'm not even sure where they're half the time. Maybe I should get more of those T-shirts that tell the truth to world - "Easily distracted by shiny objects".

Yeah... Anyways, I liked, I reviewed, clicked "Add to favourites"... Hopefully didn't forget anything... wouldn't be that much of a surprise, but I think I got the important parts across. (;

Khiela
Levin chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
I don't think your writing is bad at all. I actually really like it. Or at least this fic. I don't think I've read anything else you've written. I'm new to the Supernatural genre.
lilykep chapter 1 . 10/26/2010
Good job
syl chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
"my life is so weird" really as the last sentence? just f...ing great. hilarious, loved this story, love your style. really good!
Hunnique chapter 1 . 7/3/2010
This was a remakable huis-clos (closed-doors situation), a bit like 12 Angry Men with a great narrator added. I enjoyed it a lot. Brava!