Reviews for The Conqueror
elenazr chapter 18 . 4/5
I didn't notice this was not complete! Please, need ti know how it ends!
jadethetroll chapter 18 . 3/22
I beg you, could you continue this tale, please?
Skybird's Seed chapter 18 . 12/31/2014
And of all the places you could have left it - here? Oh, the pain! As uncomfortable as I typically am with stories so powered by dark thematic elements, this one made me FEEL. Tension, excitement, sadness, hope, and all the rest. So well written! A sad thing it was left here.
movies4lyf chapter 18 . 12/4/2014
Please tell me you arnt going to just leave this the way it is? I want to know what happens next
blueforu chapter 18 . 10/27/2014
Update please!
DaniFC chapter 18 . 3/18/2014
Why did discontinue this?! I so want to read moreeeee please! Come back to this fanfic and post more chapters! It was and still is a pretty great fanfic
Andraste's arse chapter 18 . 2/18/2014
Don't leave us! This story is amazing, I cant understand why you discontinued:(
diana chapter 18 . 2/13/2014
great reading kept me interested i do hope you finished it.
21BrokenPromises chapter 18 . 2/13/2014
This is so good! My first read for the Xena Archive and I am completely satisfied. This is really good and I hope you update soon!
diana chapter 7 . 2/11/2014
what can i say another great chapter
diana chapter 2 . 2/10/2014
chapter 2 left me wanting more nice job
diana chapter 1 . 2/10/2014
read the first chapter i enjoyed and can't wait to read chapter 2
Amazon Writer chapter 18 . 1/30/2014
What a great story this is and written very well! Please update one day soon! I would love to know what happens with the idiot soldier who dared to touch Gabrielle.
bing chapter 1 . 1/22/2014
Please update you are a wonderful writer and this story is absolutely captivating! I can't get it out of my head!
ArtemisMisteriosa chapter 1 . 1/18/2014
The story is amazing. The character's depiction is so smart, truthful to the TV show, full of layers, and generally well done. each chapter, just when you thought things couldn't get any better, suddenly they did. Not to mention how incredibly sexy is the slow seduction taking place...The hints of pain and Gabrielle's submission only made things hotter.
Just...wow. What a treat of a story.