Reviews for The Conqueror
DaniFC chapter 18 . 3/18
Why did discontinue this?! I so want to read moreeeee please! Come back to this fanfic and post more chapters! It was and still is a pretty great fanfic
Andraste's arse chapter 18 . 2/18
Don't leave us! This story is amazing, I cant understand why you discontinued:(
diana chapter 18 . 2/13
great reading kept me interested i do hope you finished it.
21BrokenPromises chapter 18 . 2/13
This is so good! My first read for the Xena Archive and I am completely satisfied. This is really good and I hope you update soon!
diana chapter 7 . 2/11
what can i say another great chapter
diana chapter 2 . 2/10
chapter 2 left me wanting more nice job
diana chapter 1 . 2/10
read the first chapter i enjoyed and can't wait to read chapter 2
Amazon Writer chapter 18 . 1/30
What a great story this is and written very well! Please update one day soon! I would love to know what happens with the idiot soldier who dared to touch Gabrielle.
bing chapter 1 . 1/22
Please update you are a wonderful writer and this story is absolutely captivating! I can't get it out of my head!
ArtemisMisteriosa chapter 1 . 1/18
The story is amazing. The character's depiction is so smart, truthful to the TV show, full of layers, and generally well done. each chapter, just when you thought things couldn't get any better, suddenly they did. Not to mention how incredibly sexy is the slow seduction taking place...The hints of pain and Gabrielle's submission only made things hotter.
Just...wow. What a treat of a story.
Guest chapter 18 . 12/8/2013
Omg please continuee
SixPerfections chapter 18 . 12/8/2013
This was great. Damn cliffhanger.
Krypton935 chapter 18 . 12/3/2013
This is so amazing! Please update soon! I would hate if you abandoned this incredible story when you are such a great writer.
Cotto chapter 4 . 12/3/2013
I'd say that Xena Wanted to rape Gabrielle all along in this story! This entire chapter features Xena forcibly kissing Gabrielle!- and lying on top of her practically!
Virginia Hensley chapter 18 . 11/27/2013
I thought I remembered earnestly pleading for more of this story, but I don't see my review. I won't paw at you to finish it now, not when what the world really needs is a totally new Xena fic by you. Actually I was just musing today about the war in the Middle East, our economy, little children with bloated bellies, and I felt like ... if one more great Xena fic could be written ... problems solved, universally.