Reviews for The Conqueror
DaniFranco chapter 18 . 8/17
Its a great fanfic, is there a way for you to continue with it? I would love to see it finished and updated soon, see how their relationship progress, what plot gets developed and how they conquer Athens. Please retake again this fanfic. Its awesome.
Akila chapter 18 . 3/19
shame you haven't continued this! It's brilliant!
SNix chapter 1 . 1/18
Please, continue this story!
keket1976.m3d chapter 18 . 1/12
More please more more more... need more :-(
wolfslight chapter 18 . 1/3
Hey

Absolutely love this story just wondering if you were going to continue it by any chance id love to see where your story goes but anyway great job and keep up the good work.
Guest chapter 17 . 11/27/2015
Great story! Wish you would finish it! You have a gift of writing (good plot, voice, pacing)! Don't forget this fic :)
SixPerfections chapter 1 . 9/22/2015
Damn. That was hot. "Conqueror" type fic like this is rare, mostly I've just found lovey-dovey soul mate crap. That has its place but I really wanted a fic of this type. Wonder how wild this will get haha
Amazonfire chapter 18 . 4/26/2015
I came across this story quite by chance and at first I did not like how Xena could make a slave of Gabrielle, how could she not hate her let alone grow to love her and for her to love someone so cruel and careless of someone's feelings? Then just as the story starts to hot up and battle be in the offing Nothing? You've not only written this very believably but I want to know more, I want to see how it plays out. Please continue and up date.
elenazr chapter 18 . 4/5/2015
I didn't notice this was not complete! Please, need ti know how it ends!
jadethetroll chapter 18 . 3/22/2015
I beg you, could you continue this tale, please?
Skybird's Seed chapter 18 . 12/31/2014
And of all the places you could have left it - here? Oh, the pain! As uncomfortable as I typically am with stories so powered by dark thematic elements, this one made me FEEL. Tension, excitement, sadness, hope, and all the rest. So well written! A sad thing it was left here.
movies4lyf chapter 18 . 12/4/2014
Please tell me you arnt going to just leave this the way it is? I want to know what happens next
blueforu chapter 18 . 10/27/2014
Update please!
DaniFC chapter 18 . 3/18/2014
Why did discontinue this?! I so want to read moreeeee please! Come back to this fanfic and post more chapters! It was and still is a pretty great fanfic
Andraste's arse chapter 18 . 2/18/2014
Don't leave us! This story is amazing, I cant understand why you discontinued:(