Reviews for Baby,Baby, Baby
CriggletheCrazy chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
nice story, love how you mixed in the song lyrics... :)
defunctaccounttexmon chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
According to the content guidelines of , use of copyrighted lyrics is not accepted in submissions. Since I'm reasonably sure that "Baby" is indeed copyrighted, you can't use it in your fic.

Maybe you can simply mention the name of the song in the author's note at the top, so readers can listen to it themselves as they read? This would require that you take the lyrics out, of course, but that way, your fic would no longer be in violation, and your readers would still be able to imagine the accompaniment.
Emily chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
That was too cute! :D Love it, love it, love it! You are truly a talented writer! :)
casey chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
It was so fantastic... I really love this fiction...of course d title too,...bcoz it was my favorite song...Good Job...
xGuiltyxPleasure chapter 1 . 3/19/2010
Oh my god, I loved it! I actually hate Justin Bieber... haha. But I previewed the song on iTunes and i think it would be good, you know, if he didn't sound like a girl. REGARDLESS of song tastes, this was great, I loved the story line, and I was very happy that Sharpay told Troy she loved him in the end. :):) xoxo.
xLovexPeacex chapter 1 . 3/18/2010
i dont care for the song but you totally worked it to where i do like it :) and that takes alot! so i give you two thumbs up and fove stars :)

i felt soo bad for troy, like crying almost and i wanted to kill sharpay (Which i rarely feel).

keep up the good work i cant wait till i read more :)

XoRosie