Reviews for Arnold's Journal
Lee- ananz chapter 3 . 9/19/2017
I LOVE THIS IT'S SAD BUT I LOVE DRAMA HOW beautiful ...
Relaxing Pikachu chapter 1 . 8/23/2017
PLEASE WRITE MORE! THIS IS GREAT!
carlita290591 chapter 1 . 12/12/2015
so? YOU CAN'T LEAVE IT LIKE THIS !
Guest chapter 3 . 10/8/2014
make da next chapter pleassssssssseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
kyekye chapter 3 . 9/17/2013
i wish you would continue this but i understand when you dont have the muse to continue it its a really good story
DeathOrchard chapter 3 . 8/30/2013
You left us hanging on a sad note and never wrote anything more :(
SMayLife chapter 3 . 8/21/2012
I really like this story. I hope you get to finish it thought, it's been two years since you've updated.
The Gooseberry Catastrophe Is Me chapter 3 . 4/1/2012
THIS WAS SO..BEAUTIFUL :_; I'm really, really, really looking forward to the next update! Arnold and Helga are so meant-to-be! :')
littlelionalex chapter 3 . 1/23/2012
YOU HAVE TO KEEP GOING.

OR I'LL DIE.

It's too good to let go so, please, complete this story?

I'll be your slave. (:
Bazookaangel chapter 3 . 8/16/2011
Finish this!... _ pleeeeease?
HAFanForever chapter 3 . 5/8/2011
Poor Arnold. I think it was really hard in a way to choose between his parents and Helga. But for now, he has to be with them, just like I said why he should. Helga may need Arnold, but is going to have to wait right now. This hurts Arnold as much as it hurts Helga, with the fact that they are no longer a couple and now Arnold is moving. Moving away is always hard. With Arnold, he has so many friends and people who love him. And with Helga…well, how do you move on from having a girlfriend like her?

But one day, Arnold will return and choose Helga and they will never break up again.
HAFanForever chapter 2 . 5/8/2011
I have said this before and I'll say it again. I can see Arnold and Helga breaking up because of the fact that Helga is a very angry, bitter, mixed-up, and complex person. She has to do more growing up maturing and learn to be herself without Arnold, that she doesn't need just him to help her define herself. (Heck, she really is a walking oxymoron!) The two of them would have a lot of growing up to do and learn from their mistakes, and they should work on them alone before doing them together. But in all, they are soul mates. Plain and simple.

If Arnold wasn't living in San Lorenzo, I know he'd still be with his parents, because he needs them in his life again after their long absence. He would go anywhere with them because he fears losing them again, and he HAS to make sure they come back. And Arnold's an adventurer, too, so I think traveling and having adventures with his parents is something he would enjoy.
HAFanForever chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
I always pictured Arnold getting his own journal one day and using it like Miles did.

Since Helga's confession, a lot of changes have happened to him. And change CAN be good, but not all the time.

Yeah, Helga is a really bad liar under pressure, and she's worse with Arnold because she can't give him the true reason as to why she helped him save their neighborhood. The situation in which Helga confessed to Arnold was not the best one, given how he was already pressed for time in getting back to the neighborhood. It's also very clear that when she finally confessed to him, she was expecting either a rejection or reciprocation, and she was more surprised with his reaction since it was nothing like what she expected. Kind of in the neutral sense, you know? (ANd yeah, I'm sure Arnold has his head in the clouds when she did all of her stalking and writing poetry and making shrines. Of course it's also because he's so dense that he wouldn't have picked this stuff up right away.)

Even though she seems to act with the fact that she got away with it, he DOES know. Since this event has made him see her in an entirely new light, it helps support his point about him always saying she is a good person, despite her denials. Initially her confession might still scare him and he's trying to avoid thinking about his feelings as much as possible. But as time passes, he could start to fall for her a little at a time, given how he would confess in TJM. He wouldn't be as passionate as her, and he would need some time to think, especially since it wouldn't make sense for him to return her feelings with the same amount of passion she has for him after all that she's done to him for six years.

Not having his parents kind of forms an empty space in Arnold's heart, and only times in "Parents Day" and "The Journal" really show how much having them absent hurts him and how he feels lonely, because his friends all have something that he doesn't. Bob's mean comment shocked him entirely, and hopefully it wouldn't be the truth.

Oh, how I wish TJM was made so we could learn the truth about Miles and Stella and see if (very hopefully) Arnold would find them! Since you read my essay on TJM, I won't repeat myself here, but I must admit, it seems that you thought so much of the same things as I did on how the film may have played out, what with La Sombra, La Corazon, and the Green-Eyes. La Sombra must have a hidden fortress or dungeon where he hid Miles and Stella and they would still be alive because he is constantly torturing them to reveal the location of La Corazon.

I really like how you described Arnold's confession. Again, I won't say too much because of my essay, but Helga (to me) would definitely play a role in helping Arnold find them, which could help him decide how he feels about for his confession later. And Gerald...oh man! They are such bad liars!

Wow, this was awesome! You really nailed the description of the many important things that happened to Arnold ever since his neighborhood was threated up to when he finds his parents. And since we never got TJM, your descriptions of events here are so cool that I could see them happening. I really think the second film would have been better, because a jungle adventure with Arnold on a quest to find his missing parents sounds more exciting than Arnold finding a document to prevent corporate bigshots from destroying his neighborhood. The jungle is more dangerous with its uncivilized environment and completing a mission like Arnold's in that setting would be even tougher but cooler. Kind of like an Indiana Jones adventure for kids.
TippyToe Zombie chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
In all of these fics it mentions how kissing on the lips is weird when you're ten, but I had my first kiss when I was five (with a fellow five year old who was not related to me), the girl I kissed was my second girlfriend (I had my first girlfriend when I was two).

I am the TippyToe Zombie

I like to limbo

Often I fall on people's heads
gallegosdulce chapter 1 . 4/6/2010
i love it!

yeah funny part when i try to kill a mosquito

and nobody would read thiis journal