Reviews for To Catch An Ishida
sukesuke chapter 1 . 8/20/2014
This and it's sequel are lovely, love them
Pheonix09 chapter 1 . 3/20/2014
That was awesome, cute, hilarious and excellent, I loved it and nice job
Lottie chapter 1 . 1/7/2014
Wow... I don't usually like guy on guy pairings, but that was kinda hot. You wrote it really well, I could actually believe it of the characters!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/23/2013
OMG! that was so HOT! i love it have you done any more yet?
xNikoStarrx chapter 1 . 8/4/2013
Adorable&Sweet&1000OtherComplimentaryWords! I enjoyed reading this.
Tyra Kinami chapter 1 . 7/26/2013
amazing story! good job!
xDelfin chapter 1 . 7/6/2013
LOVE IT ;D
CharmedbyFire chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
ahahah oh matt, he drove himself crazy XD so devious Tai
Aklee chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
Hahahaha... this is hilarious! I love all of Matt's thoughts. And Tai is adorable. Everyone knows that Matt Ishida needs to be nudged in the right direction for things to progress.

Loved it! You're becoming one of my favourite author's on here!
Emerald Moonrose chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
Oh gosh, I know this fic is almost three years old, but it is midnight and I'm currently laughing so hard I'm crying. I just had a phase where I decided to have a marathon of the first season, realized just how hard I shipped Tai and Matt, and went off to find fanfics, but I have to say I wasn't expecting this at all. Devious!Tai with paranoid but RIGHT!Matt is officially the best thing EVER-the last scene in particular was hysterical, with it being set up like Matt was just being a freak but it all turning out to be everything going just as planned for Tai. (Perhaps he's related to Light in some way? With the last name of Yagami and all… /shot for bad DN reference.) (Wait, that's only in the Japanese version, isn't it? Shoot, I can never remember….)

"Ooh, Matt, is that a gun in your pocket or are you just glad to see me?"
"Uh, no, that would be the pepper spray…"-PERFECTION. I swear, I nearly died reading this.

Also, I have to applaud you for having no angst whatsoever between these two. I didn't even think that was POSSIBLE, considering what an angstpot Matt is. Speaking of angstpot Matt, I cannot even begin describing how hilarious it was to me that Matt's biggest concern over Sora breaking up with him was the fact that Tai would keep flirting with him and not that, you know, his girlfriend was breaking up with him.

Cough Alright, you've probably heard enough of me fangirling over a three year old story, but this just made me giggle like you wouldn't believe and I just felt I had to share. Have a good day/evening/whatever time it is where you're at, and thanks for posting this! It certainly made my whole night.
ZS Fan chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
Gah! I almost believed Taichi's act!

Haha I know I'm reviewing this like years late (just got into the fandom this year!) but I really liked this ;) You're really good at humor :) Mental note to self: Try not to read funny Taito when eating. Though the part which made me choke in laughter was the "You have calluses from playing tennis." and Matt walking away with a red slap mark x Oh and:

Matt had spent the rest of the entire day wondering if that was coded Tai-speech for "I like you. I want you. Let's make out in the school hall closet next fire drill."

Oh Yamato, you know Taichi so well.

I'm an angst writer (for one long fic) but I'm not offended. This was a nice change from writing angst, haha.

And the pepper spray! Hilarious. Definitely going on my favorites ;)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
That was excellent, cute, and amusing, I loved it and awesome job
Happiness's Deceit chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
This was adorable! Thanks for the read. :)
redsky100 chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
Hilarious! Simply HILARIOUS!
MrGooseyMoose chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
I've reviewed this once already. However, since I'm reading it again for the upteenth time, completely laughing my ass off, I feel that it's only fair to give back something in return.

Ahem...without a doubt, this is one of the funniest fics I've ever read. You've captured Yamato's insane streak perfectly, whilst integrating some awesome digi-contextual history with a brilliantly original plot. Tai is quite the devious one, isn't he? ;)

Speaking of Tai, I felt that you characterised him perfectly. Everything he said felt like it could have well come from one of the episodes, it was so close to the mark. As for what you said about making a fun, humour based fic over an angsty one...I think I speak for everyone when I say 'Thank the digi-lord for authors like you'. This was amazing. )

All the best.