Reviews for Readers Choice
Okay, so I’m pretty sure that you don’t update this anymore (plus the fact that you have about a gazillion other requests on here), but I HAVE to try because this idea has been bugging me ever since I first read your amazing fic:

What if Harry’s ticklish?
Guest77 chapter 9 . 4/13
You know, I used to believe that your Harry was a lot better of a character because he didn’t take anyone’s bullshit and was powerful enough to defeat multiple death eaters at once. But the more I look back on this, I can say that despite the power upgrade/buff, your Harry is pretty much is a more whiny, angrier and annoying version of canon Harry(who you completely have misrepresented in this. And despite certain claims, book Harry definitely is less likely to take any bullshit from this Harry). People say Harry in OOTP was at his most unlikable and a emo, this Harry is pretty much that, multiplied by 11. And the fact that he doesn’t try to open up about his abuse and try to trust his family a little more, he just ends up pushing them away farther in his anger & anguish. If he’s meant to represent a darker version of canon Harry, than it would’ve work better if he was at least becoming closer towards the end of this whole dark prince trilogy crap. While I give you props for writing this and creating a new universe, your version of the characters come as one dimensional/stereotypical as some of the other fanfics that favor certain characters(Draco, Bellatrix, Lucius, Voldemort) while completely degrading and trashing on others(Order of the Phoenix members, Dumbledore, James, Hermione, Ron, Lily).
willows dancing in the wind chapter 19 . 2/8
Can you do a story about Harry's kids finding out who he used to be?
SilverDraconyx chapter 8 . 1/14
I didn’t even think about the possibility of it being Nigel! And I should have! Although it wasn’t a matter of before Harry walked in. I thought it was like his son or something, that just didn’t fit because of the time.
And it was a really nice oneshot.
Guest chapter 11 . 12/1/2018
Omg Ginny is such a whiny bitch. It doesnt matter if Charlie is her family. He acted like a douche and she cant just take his side no matter what just because he is family and be angry at Harry just because he fights back. Charlie is an ass and she needs to see it. On top Harry is her husband and thus her family too.
Guest chapter 11 . 10/6/2018
Make a fanfiction where Jaime is still alive(Durmstrang Champion or something like that)!
I Love My Brown Eyes chapter 11 . 7/23/2018
This just broke my heart, why can't there be an AU version where something else permanent happens, like their son loses his magic and becomes a squib, just not dying! This was just so hard to read, the writing is good, but you've got me in pieces here
AsphodelLily chapter 19 . 5/19/2018
Hi,
Please, please, please mkae Fighting Fire With Fire into a story. I think the story line is just amazing and I honestly think the plot and characters can unravel into something bigger. So I beg you to please make this a side story.
Thanks,
A very desperate reader who has reread both The Darkness Within and the rewrite several times.
DarkJewel55 chapter 14 . 4/26/2018
I think she's being a lil' overdramatic here.
thehpfan123 chapter 11 . 4/18/2018
Oh my god! Its soo beautifully written!
sobsob chapter 11 . 2/21/2018
Why?
This was so CRUEL!
I was literally crying when he was packing his nursery, HE DID NOT DESERVE THAT!
Doc Junior chapter 19 . 2/16/2018
This is it ! I already knew i was going to read your books but this fanfiction definitively made me wanting to read them (don't lie you did that on purpose huh ? :P And you suceeded ), i'm sure after reading your books i will want more crossovers stories or even a real fanfiction !
I already knew that your writting is brillant, so i knew if i bought your books i wouldn't be wasting money and it would be unlickly i woudn't like them but after this fanfiction i am nearly sure of it ! I mean you made such good stories with the Dark Pirnce trilogie and well it is a bit fair of us to repay you that buying your book while knowing we are going to enjoy it and support you so that you could do more and more fanfiction ! And this little story is perfect because it just shows a little about your book, the characters (some of them), like if we were peeking in it just to make us curious about it and this was perfect !
And of course you did that on purpose right haha, so thanks a lot and see you !
Doc Junior chapter 17 . 2/16/2018
What a great great adventure ! This was totally brillant ! Awsome ! I couldn't stop reading ! Wow, this adventure with time turner, what a pleasure to read this seriously ! I just don't get why Harry didn't obliviate Dumbledore because Dumbledore knows he won the war and that could have make him take other décisions maybe with that knowledge
Anyway, damn that was really good ! I would love to have more stories about Scorpius, Caleb and Isabelle adventures !
Thanks for the reading ! Just absolutly great !
Doc Junior chapter 9 . 2/14/2018
OMG what a story ! Yes you warned us, but still that was great, damn breathless pure action and as well written as usual thanks for this !
Doc Junior chapter 6 . 2/14/2018
I would love to know if Derek has been brave enough to continue dating Harry Potter's daughter haha