Reviews for Last Regrests
Guest chapter 3 . 5/5/2014
Liked it. Very hot! I like them together, I think they would be in love if Dean didn't hate her so much.
Fifille chapter 3 . 1/6/2011
Apart from the fact she wouldn't have said 'jack ass', THIS WAS FRIGGIN AWESOME!
laily.spenstar chapter 3 . 12/6/2010
I gotta admit it's hard to find any fics about Dean-Bela 'angry sex'.Since she mentioned it,I was hoping to see it in the show..but it never happened...Too bad cos I think they would make a cute bad she died in the end.

Anyway,I LOVE the way Dean being embarrased to ask Bela for cute too!And I love how he kinda forced her to do action was just awesome,sometime sweet,but just great!I hope you write more of Dean-Bela doesn't deserve to die.
Niori chapter 3 . 10/7/2010
Now that wass very, very hot.

great chapter.
AmyLee22 chapter 3 . 10/7/2010
wow...omg wow! that was sooooooooo hot! so glad you updated. please updated soon! Love it!
Niori chapter 2 . 5/12/2010
Now that was hot.
AmyLee22 chapter 2 . 4/25/2010
Wow! That was pretty hot. I loved it and it was just like Dean and Bela. Very Good Chapter! I can not wait for you to post the next one. I really love this story and can't wait to see what happens next.)
wizziewoo123 chapter 2 . 4/24/2010
i really loved this fic when i read the first chapter and was dying to read more, you definatley lived up to expectations! cant wait for more angry sex lol!
mirrorsinthestreet chapter 1 . 4/19/2010
please update i love it lol!
Essu chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
It was great, please update soon!
wizziewoo123 chapter 1 . 3/19/2010
love it, im real big fan of bela! cant wait to read more!
Huntress1987 chapter 1 . 3/18/2010
very cool so far please continue. Great to see another bela fic.
AmyLee22 chapter 1 . 3/18/2010
Love it! Can't wait for the next chapter!