Reviews for Serpentine
Pizzadude5665 chapter 3 . 1/1/2014
that was nice
the-hunger-jaws chapter 3 . 4/6/2013
I wonder who murdered Gohan.
SuppaOtaku chapter 1 . 2/2/2012
Waay to good.
c chapter 3 . 1/19/2012
it shudder have ended with gohan and snake princesses maried
slinky8 chapter 1 . 12/12/2011
this is one of the stories that fueled my ambition to become a writer for YOU**
SuperVada chapter 3 . 7/9/2011
Very good story. Always know Gohan had another love one.
The0Blind0Writer chapter 3 . 2/3/2011
lol, i've been checking out the various minor filler characters in dbz archive to find out just how good or how much attention was given them. however, in terms of amount, i was sadly disappointed though i did come across a lot of great ideas which never reached their true potential. however, i definitely like your stories, and this one was great
Kakarot Son chapter 3 . 8/18/2010
This is quite a strange story but humorous none the less good job!
ZibeX chapter 3 . 8/18/2010
I have only one thing to say to this story SEQUEL! it has a nice start and is really well made so in my personal opinion it needs to be continued, and i like how the ZeoUnit suggested continuation if, that Nina can be one part of princess snake personality it could imply that she like Gohan to some degree so you could make her go after him. all in all good story hope that you will consider to make a sequel.
Xj9 chapter 3 . 6/11/2010
Nice story. I like it. Poor Nina though. I hope Gohan reached the planet without too much trouble after that. Anyway. I enjoyed it!
Keybearer001 chapter 3 . 6/9/2010
do you think you can make a story with goku and princess snake? In detail I mean a what if goku had fallen in love with her when traveling to king kais planet. I've always wanted to see that but I'm not good at romances. Just reply with your answer asap. This was a good idea though, not something I'd expect.
ZeoUnit chapter 1 . 5/30/2010
This story definitively need s to get sequel or continuation pronto because a) it's good b) maybe little short (personal opinion only) c) this is the only story of Gohan / Snake Princess paring (or THE only story of Snake Princess) please make more story's about her T_T or at lease continue with this one! (sequel will be also good thing _-)

Best of luck Razamataz22

PS: Very good work with "The Legend of the Golden Warrior" and "DBZ Survival Skills 101" is going really nicely hope that you will continue the good work
ilovethestorys chapter 3 . 5/22/2010
I decided to look and see if there was a Gohan and Princess Snake story because it was an odd pairing and I was very surprised to find a finished story. It was cute and I enjoyed it. Thanks.
Jrik23 chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
You know, the way Gohan died could have been more interesting than him and the princess...
Razamataz22 chapter 3 . 4/18/2010
Originally I did plan on leaving it here and writing a sequel for it if enough people wanted me to, at the moment though I can't really think of where to take it.