Reviews for Baby Come Back
MMWillow13 chapter 11 . 9/30/2012
I personally liked this story very much, but then again I am extremely partial to the well placed use of myths and legends in fictional stories. The underlying themes of acceptance, self esteem, friendship, support, rising from the darkness and cooperation make your stories, especially this collection of stories very enjoyable.
MMWillow13 chapter 8 . 9/30/2012
damn this is such fun and meeting QUEEN to quote my little sister "squeak me!"
NvLgNr chapter 11 . 6/1/2011
So nice. Is there going to be more chapters for this? I hope so. I love this story. Excellent story.
frodosucks chapter 11 . 1/20/2011
Congratulations KeeperOliver, you've managed to surpass your ingenuity and very talented writing style yet again. This was agreat read and to have read all 3 stories in one day has to be the best I've read in a VERY long time.

Again, all the best in your writing endeavours and I hope to be reading even more tomorrow. All the best and keep your mind rolling.
wizmage chapter 10 . 1/13/2011
I like it.
GinevraLachesis-Azne chapter 11 . 7/18/2010
hmm,. it was interesting at first, but then, i wavered near the end.

oh, sorry if that's all i can say for this.
wizmage chapter 11 . 5/2/2010
This looks good.
Karl Skywalker chapter 11 . 4/18/2010
Good story! :)

It is a good sequel :D It seems that Hermione's problem is that she tend to overthink then overreacting to what she thinks and then she overthink about her reaction, thus a vicious cycle. I can empathize with it as I have a similar problem, only that I learned how to handle it due to experience. Still, it makes me little bit miffed with her as to me oath and keeping words are important and it feel like she just abandoned Harry and Ginny. I am glad that she returned, learning her lesson, and atoned her action thus I could forgive her.

Hedwig... :D I enjoyed Harry and Hedwig's conversation. It was fun and funny to read between the line. One thing I did found creepy is that Harry now have two souls in him and the fact that the girls had no problem with it. Otehrwise, it is a good story!

Good luck with your stories!
benperez31 chapter 11 . 4/18/2010
That was a great chapter, bringing Freddie Mercury back in Harry's body to sing at their graduation. I love that band.
GinnyPotter12488 chapter 11 . 4/16/2010
I liked this finally chapter of this story. Will you be writting a fourth? I hope that you and yours are doing good. I hope that you are feeling well. Keep up the good writing God bless you jaimie
FriendofMolly chapter 11 . 4/16/2010
Ollie,

That was just about perfect, with the corrections. It really helped this chapter shine. Best one yet.

Hugs and Love

Molls
JB5391 chapter 11 . 4/16/2010
Yey! I loved the chapter Grandpa, Ginny and Hermione's theatrics were worthy of Slytherin. I also loved the Freddie bits, though I'm glad Harry refused to let Freddie join in the more intimate stuff. Once again you prove yourself a most original and brilliant writer. The Hogwarts year was fantastic and I can't wait to read about post-Hogwarts years.

All my love

Jessica xoxox
Luiz4200 chapter 11 . 4/16/2010
Yay Freddie!
Princess Patterson chapter 11 . 4/15/2010
well ...is the story over? whst abt them harry ginny getting married n having children
FriendofMolly chapter 11 . 4/15/2010
Keeper,

You certainly finished this Fantastic year with a Bang! This was tremendous, yet simple. I think it's Fantastic that the girls and eventually Harry will be able to chat with Hedwig in their heads. Cool Magic, as was returning Freddie to life. I am sure Freddie enjoyed sharing the three way snog, but I should remind you that Freddie was Gay, God Bless him. Now for the other corrections I'm begging you to make. It was Freddie's soul that joined Harry's body, not sole(that is the bottom of a foot). All song titles should be capitalized and put in quotes. The name of the theme park is "Miracles and Magic". There are other misspells, someone, not someonee, find, not fime. Take another look at the chapter and tweak it a bit. It's too wonderful to be marred by mistakes. So my dear Ollie, you've closed out this part of the story, just beautifully.. I loved it and look forward to Part Four.

Love and Kisses,