Reviews for Baby Come Back
DukeBrymin chapter 11 . 4/15/2010
Glad to see them planning for the future, and finally out of school.

But, eww! creepy that Ginny and Hermione are kissing Harry and Freddy too, knowingly. . . It makes it seem like the girls have a huge crush on Freddy, and were using Harry for some weird fantasy.

Anyway, if this is the end, let me know when you start the next one, okay?
MaeSilverpaws1 chapter 11 . 4/15/2010
OK sharing a body with Freddie is alittle odd but hey, what the heck if you can't go all out when writing a fan fic when can you?
FriendofMolly chapter 10 . 4/13/2010
THANK YOU Ollie, that made perfect sense, and it took care of my previous concerns. BRAVO!
Luiz4200 chapter 10 . 4/13/2010
A doctor? Hehehehehehehehehehe. Funny.
DukeBrymin chapter 10 . 4/13/2010
You really have a good time with the owls, don't you?
GinnyPotter12488 chapter 10 . 4/12/2010
I enjoyed this chapter as well. YOu are a very good writter. I will be very sad to see your writting stop when this tale has been finished. I love your stories. They are very interesting. It really helps me get throw each day to know that I will be reading a new chapter soon. It gives me a break from my very messed up life. I hope that you continue writting after you finish this story. I hope that you and your family is doing fine. I hope that your health is not causing you to much pain or frustration. I hope to see a new chapter and story soon. Keep up the wonderful work.
JB5391 chapter 10 . 4/12/2010
Woot! Dobby's back! I'm glad you've made the shocks self-governing, although I will miss Eldon. The way you worded Dumbles' 'status' was brilliant. Thanks for giving us another chapter Grandpa. I especially loved the notes in Charms class; so much more (no pun intended) magical and better than airplanes! Its nice to see scenes with the parents, especially the Grangers as they don't tend to be wrote about alot...

Also, Hedwig Snowflake The dancing/singing scene made me laugh!

I await, most eager, for the next chapter, dearest Grandpa.

All my love,

Your granddaughter xoxoxoxox
DukeBrymin chapter 9 . 4/12/2010
I hope that Harry/Ginny/Hermione are taking time for their relationship-so much is going on that I worry about them.
JB5391 chapter 9 . 4/12/2010
Loved the chapter Grandpa. The party was brilliant and I loved the little scene between the trio and Poppy :D It was also interesting re: Eldon/Dobby giving up the throne idea. I'd like to see how that goes...

Thanks for sharing with us

Jessica xoxox
GinnyPotter12488 chapter 9 . 4/12/2010
Dear keeper I am enjoying your story. I really am glad that you are still able to write. I liked this chapter. How many chapters is this story going to be? How is your family? My husband Mom and I are doing well along with my mom's bassit hound Pork Chop, her cat etty betty pretty kitty and my little Yourkie Princess. I hope that your health is doing better. God bless you and yours. Keep up the really good work. I am having trouble figuring out whitch story I want to post first. A little house on the Prairie, Twilight, harry Potter, anne of Green gables, or titanic. If you could give me your preference it would help. Thanks for all of your advice. Love your friend only Jaimie
Guest chapter 8 . 4/12/2010
The babies! You sure know how to melt a reader's heart Grandpa. Great names too! The surprise party for Hermione and Ronnie was great! Totally unexpected and the pressies were really well thought too.

I think you can guess I love this chapter :D

Your granddaughter

xoxoxox
JB5391 chapter 7 . 4/11/2010
Hi Grandpa, sorry this is so late in coming. I did read it on Friday but then my laptop crashed and wouldn't respond when I clicked on the review button and for the rest of the weekend, we've been celebrating a birthday.

I loved that you brought back Queen. It was lovely to 'hear' them play one last time.

I am interested in the relationship between Daayla and Cedric and where it might be headed and I'm glad Ginny and she had a heart-to-heart.

I loved Queen Luna's singing. Perhaps you could give her a few hints about an encore perhaps? ;)

Jessica xoxox
FriendofMolly chapter 9 . 4/11/2010
Ok, so what was the first barrier about? Good chapter Ollie, it has seemed like this school year has been more celebration than education. But they all earned it. Now please explain just how Eldon and Luna can abdicate? If he was born to be King, how can he give it up at this point? The Shocks and the Light haven't begun their task. I guess I'm a bit confused. My guess is that is the way you want it for now. You are so tricky. I suspect you have a bit of Weasley in you. Speaking of Weasleys, what's going on with Arthur and Molly? There's so much going on, it's hard to keep track.

Till the next

FoM
Luiz4200 chapter 9 . 4/10/2010
Please update. Will Dobby and Luna be able to renounce their titles that easily?
DukeBrymin chapter 8 . 4/9/2010
Nice present that Harry and co. gave to Ron and Padma-must not be any hard feelings left over.
60 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »