Reviews for Baby Come Back
Luiz4200 chapter 8 . 4/9/2010
Please update. This is great.
FriendofMolly chapter 8 . 4/8/2010

Welcome back! I hope all is well. It must be by the content of this chapter. The combo Birthday party was awesome! In it's way brought Ron closer to the Triple. The maternity scene at St Mungos was sweet. But I get the feeling you are closing this one out. So I'll be waiting to see wht happens next.

Luv ya

Luiz4200 chapter 7 . 3/31/2010
Well, another love issue settled. Please update.
FriendofMolly chapter 7 . 3/30/2010

And the hits keep coming. That was a good resolution of the Cedric/Daayla problem. At least it's a start. It also sounds like the Humans need a course on Elves, and the Elves need one on Humans. This was an exceptional chapter, Ollie. I'm intrigued in regards to the books by JKR appearing here. Interesting!

DukeBrymin chapter 7 . 3/30/2010
Ah, I see you addressed the whole student/teacher thing-I hadn't realized that Harry would be breaking the rules too.
JB5391 chapter 6 . 3/29/2010
OMG, that was brilliant Grandpa! Words cannot convey how I feel about the chapter; it was beautiful. I loved Snowflake and the little surprise re: Queen was wonderful!

Hope you are well and thank you for sharing an amazing chapter with us!

All my love

Jessica xoxox
MaeSilverpaws1 chapter 6 . 3/29/2010
Aw it made me cry... Mae
Luiz4200 chapter 6 . 3/29/2010
Hehehehehehehehehe. More good guys back from the dead? Hooray!
FriendofMolly chapter 6 . 3/28/2010
Keeps, my love

That was a fantastic chapter. Yes, it was sad in parts, but it was wonderful for so many. You didn't seriously think about allowing Hedwig to leave Harry did you? Were you having a nightmare? I'm very glad you changed your mind. Other than a few spelling mistakes, this was good. You have really taken the Magical World and stretched it's boundaries. Keep it up, I'll never outguess you. Keep it going.

DukeBrymin chapter 6 . 3/28/2010
I don't think I could have forgiven you if Harry's given Hedwig away.

I love that Hermione played piano for Queen.
Luiz4200 chapter 5 . 3/27/2010
Great chapter. A squib musician? Nice touch. Please update.
FriendofMolly chapter 5 . 3/27/2010

I like the direction this one is going. Now that you have the Three's relationship taken care of, it's time to find out the rest. I like it!

DukeBrymin chapter 5 . 3/26/2010
Something sinister behind Hermione's decision to test out Cedric? And her parents' decision to withhold her mail?
JB5391 chapter 5 . 3/26/2010
Well Grandpa,

I'm on time for once... Loved the chappie, the ideas for the ball were brilliant. Hedwig is amusing; but how come the girls can't hear her? I thought it would be like with Harry's eye where they could all 'use' its power... Anywho, keep up the great work!All my love

Jessica xoxoxox
GinnyPotter12488 chapter 4 . 3/24/2010
hi this is Jaimie keeper you did very well on this chapter. The only thing I don't like is harry andGinny having Hermonie in there relationshi[p. Other than that your story is wonderful. I hope to see more of writting. When I write my chapter in a word document do I copy and paste it in to do x and how do I publish it from there what do I do? Thanks for the bringing back the dead ideas. I really appreciated them. I was also considering polly juice potion and the bodies actually being death eatters. Like the order members putting a spell on them while Fred, Lupin, and tonks hid some where. I am not really sure about Sirus or dobby or headWig and snape. If you have any more ideas they would be appreciated. Hope to hear from you soon. Keep up the good work. Are you planning to keep Hermionie in Harry's and Ginny's realationship? I hope to see a next chapter. Until then take care of your self. God Bless you and yours. GinnyPotter12488
60 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »