Reviews for Baby Come Back
DukeBrymin chapter 4 . 3/24/2010
I really liked the conversation with Hedwig-it's always fun to see the relationship between Harry and her brought out like that.
Luiz4200 chapter 4 . 3/24/2010
Hooray for the twins.
FriendofMolly chapter 4 . 3/23/2010
Keeps.

Oh what a fun chapter. The prank war between Harry and Draco, if kept within safe bounds will be highly entertaining. And the byplay with Hegwig, just terrific. I do need to bring up one mistake. You write mame, when I think you want to conjugate madam. I think the proper is ma'am. But this was a wonderful chapter.
JB5391 chapter 3 . 3/23/2010
Ooh err didn't see the 'perks of the eye' coming; although I shoulda known; as you are pretty original in your ideas. I'm glad Mione and Harry and Ginny are back together. Lovely chapter. Hedwig was rather amusing (great mental images of her attacking a tawny over post) hehe!

Interesting that the girls can share Harry's 'powers'. Is due to the strength of their bond?

Thank you for sharing; can't wait for the next chapter!

All my love

Jessica xoxoxox
JB5391 chapter 2 . 3/23/2010
I wonder what the blur means... is it that their love is intwined with their magic.. their souls? I can understand why Hermione's parents did what they did, but wish they hadn't. It wasn't right. They should have told either Mione or Harry&Ginny so there wasn't the confusion and hurt going on that there was. I hope Harry can keep his normal eye too... I listened to Love of my Life and I started crying. That song is exactly what's going on. Fantastic pick Grandpa.

Still hoping

Jessica x
JB5391 chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
Hey Grandpa.

Finally staggered out of the pile of papers on my desk to discover three chapters of the new story!

I can't believe how hurt they all are; yet too stubborn to talk. They're just hurting themselves. I hope Mione does the right thing and gets back with them before too many more problems.

Thanks for taking the time to share this brilliant start to a [what promises to be] a gripping story.

All my love;

Your Granddaughter Jessica xoxox
DukeBrymin chapter 3 . 3/22/2010
Finally Hermione repents of her delusions! Yeay for completing the bond!

Thanks for that!
DukeBrymin chapter 2 . 3/22/2010
Cedric's gonna end up marrying Daayla, isn't he?

I see why you wanted to know about Queen.
Luiz4200 chapter 3 . 3/22/2010
Sweet and dramatic. Please update.
FriendofMolly chapter 3 . 3/21/2010
Ollie, Ollie, Ollie,

Did you have to take them to the point of coma? I suppose that's where the song helped. I'm so thrilled that they formed their union again. And Minerva? What a surprise! Well not really as she has always had a soft spot for Harry, and true love. :-) The chapter was really really good. And it went as I had hoped, so Bravo, you are on a roll. Harry's new eye, that extends the sight to his ladies is awesome. What a unique extra.
FriendofMolly chapter 2 . 3/21/2010
Keeps,

I don't know what happened, but I never received an alert for this chapter. Weird! When I got the alert for Chapter 3, I thought I'd read #2 first. It was good. I feel so sorry for all involved. The accident at the match had to be the result of Ginny and Harry's internal illness. The blurring of their Magic has got to be the loss of their third part, Hermione. I do wonder how she is weathering the storm? Now that she has her missing letters things should come to light. Don't make them wait too long, PLEASE Ollie!

FoM
Luiz4200 chapter 2 . 3/21/2010
Rocktoberfest? That sounds cool. What happened to the letters?
FriendofMolly chapter 1 . 3/20/2010
Keeper,

Oh dear, oh my. It sounds like when Harry took Hermione and Ginny together, there was a soul or heart bond created. If that's what happened they could all die, if this isn't resolved. I think Ced is about to do just that. What I don't understand is why Hermione didn't just talk to Harry and Ginny about this? I was at first, very excited about Hermione finding someone else, but as I have discovered that's not what you the author wants. So I hope you get the three back together quickly before one of them collapses. That way you can get on with the rest of this fascinating tale. It was very difficult to read this as my heart was breaking for all of them.

FoM

PS I believe you meant death nell, not death toll
DukeBrymin chapter 1 . 3/19/2010
So, my guess is that there's a magical connection-type thing that's making all three of them get sick when they spend too much time apart.

And is Cedric a professor? Or a student? If he's a teacher, then isn't there a rule against canoodling with a student?

Thanks!
Luiz4200 chapter 1 . 3/19/2010
Ginny, thats from infinity to beyond

Nice homage to Buzz Lightyear. Please update.
60 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4