Reviews for Old Past, Old Times, and the Old Days
Dusk19 chapter 12 . 12/31/2012
Nice story and chapters. I'm just wondering though, but will Clover ever get along with Buck?
The Shadow Gryphon chapter 21 . 8/26/2012
Good story! If you finished this story, are you gonna do a story based on Ice Age 4? I have an idea for it. The group is on the beach, when a gigantic storm or tsunami sends them and maybe Mandy to one of the area's where the prehistoric mammels live. They encouter good creatures like Sid's Granny and Louis the Molehog (btw, Peaches is 15 in the movie. Animals age faster than humans) but also bad ones like Gutt and his crew. The Pirates want to kill the heroes at any cost , thinking that humans are evil creatures that need to be destroyed and that Heroes are traitors by befriending them. Can the Spies and Heroes return to Berverly Hills? Will Diego choose Amelia or Shira? And will Mandy get eaten by Prehistoric creatures?

I also have some ideas to make it different from the movie:

If you have interest in the idea, than your biggest problem is probeble Shira. In the movie,
It is very obvieus that Diego and Shira are in love. But since you already have an OC named Amelia, this can be difficult. I have a few selutions for this.

-Shira doesn't join the group, but stays an evil Pirate.
-Shira turns out to be a long lost family member from Diego. (Diego is one of her ancestors)
-Amelia dies and Shira comforts Diego
-Shira becomes a friend (just a friend)

You can also make the Pirate crew bigger by adding new members. I have a few ideas for new Pirates

Two female rats named Lash and Meddie (get it? Crash and Eddie)

A male bat named Moon or Batty

Two Dire Wolves named Fang (female) and Claw (male)

A male stoat named Ash

A female fox named Betty or Kate

A male Polar bear named Kristofferson

A male raccoon named Mask

Also, Loius and Granny (she was stuck in ice too) are captured by the Pirates.

I don't known if you like ideas for new Pirates. Just to make clear, they are not replacements for the original crew, but just new members to make it bigger.

For Louis and Granny, Louis could be possible, but Granny is gonna be difficult. If your gonna do it, are Ethan, Precieus and the Brat Pack gonna be in it?

As for Shira, I would go with the family member idea. I can't realy picture Shira being evil or just friend and ,althought I support DiegoxShira, I don't like the sound of Amelia dying.

If you think any of these ideas are usefull, I might send you more if you want. Please reply back if you think they are usefull.

See ya!
Ludwig.fangirl chapter 21 . 1/25/2011
This was a great story. I hope you decide to update soon.
pachysam chapter 20 . 12/15/2010
Tee-hee-hee. Funny how the humans reacted to Ellie thinking she was a possum.

Can't wait for the next chapter.
tom sloan chapter 20 . 9/19/2010
can you please add chapter 21 please
tom sloan chapter 20 . 8/31/2010
can who ever wrote this story please continue it and add chapter 12 and 22 please
pachysam chapter 19 . 5/23/2010
I liked how concerned the humans were at Manfred's feelings to the insensitive aardvark... and at Sid doing 'suicide'.

Here are good ideas:

(after Manfred told Sid to be quiet or he'll fall on him) Ellie: Sid. Why did you keep doing it? How would you like it if he kept saying you were the last sloth?

Sam: Those sea-monsters sounded like two of the sea-reptiles that co-existed with the dinosaurs.

Manfred: In a way, the purple sea-monster was like a teaser for Rudy... especially with its jaws. Luckily, it wasn't built for life on land.

Manfred: But it wasn't a mammoth... nor even a mastodon. It was a smelly Chalicotherium.

Diego: And we would've gone better if two certain stupid marsupials didn't get us stuck on rocks.

(reacting to the mammoth-part) Humans: Hurrah. Sam: Some of them could be ancestors of the ones in the (lost worlds).
Guest chapter 18 . 5/6/2010
After you've finished with this story you should write one that explains the part where they teamed up with godzilla,power croc, and went to the feadul era that sounds cool.
pachysam chapter 18 . 5/5/2010
Wow. A Sasquatch appeared.
Nice how Power-Croc, Giganotopithecus and the Yeti were all mentioned.
pachysam chapter 17 . 5/3/2010
Good chapter.
Tee-hee-hee to the grizzly-scene.
I also cracked up at the bison-stampede, especially at Manfred's annoyance at the possum's reckless mischief.
No surprise that the bison fled from Diego. After all, Smilodons ate bison.
If there have to be villains in this (since Rudy is in the Mesozoic-Domain), it would be hunters who kill animals for sport and to sell parts (including skins) for money.
CrossoverMike chapter 16 . 5/1/2010
Chapter 17 will be up by tomorrow. But if I can manage to. Maybe tonight.
pachysam chapter 16 . 4/25/2010
Te-he-hee. Sid panicked at a king-snake and lost to the bear again.

Diana and Sam are very smart to know about king-snakes being immune to venom.

I didn't expect a jackalope to appear or for a mountain-lion to join. Whatever will they see next... Bigfoot.

(if Sid does cause a bison-stampede)

Manfred: Wait a minute. That smells like...bison.

Diego: Yes, you're right. Bison.

(they see the stampede)

Manfred: It's a stampede!

(he trumpets)

Manfred: STAMPEDE! STAMPEDE!

(he trumpets again)

(the others hear)

Clover: What are bison?

Sam: Buffaloes from Europe and North America. The ones that were hunted by Native Americans. In the Ice-Age, there were long-horned ones.

Ellie: RUN!

(she trumpets)

(they flee)

(Diego roars)

(the bison stop and say anything you decide to show that they knew about sabre-toothed tigers hunting their ancestors, then flee)

Clover: Diego, why did they flee?

Diego: Well...

Sam: Bison were prey for sabre-toothed cats.

(she reveals whether bison are among the lost world beasts or not)

If they ever meet Bigfoot, they would also discover that he is descended from Gigantopithecus, a giant ape that co-existed with Erectus in Asia.
CrossoverMike chapter 15 . 4/21/2010
Chapter 15 is up.

Hopefully I'll get chapter 16 up this week. Ideas and idea quotes are still welcomed.
pachysam chapter 14 . 4/19/2010
That's okay. I'm busy too reading a tale of Tim Burton's Alice in Wonderland in which Alice returns to Underland and brings Margaret, her sister, with her.
CrossoverMike chapter 14 . 4/18/2010
Just to Pachysam and everyone who is reading my story. I'm quite busy with other stuff at the moment so the next chapter might not be up until tuesday or thursday. Hopefully you can all wait.

-CrossoverMike-