Reviews for Not by My Hand
Anabely chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
This was awesome! Any chance of finding out what Jasper does to Alice?
XAngelofMercyX09 chapter 1 . 5/3/2011
That was horible. I mean I liked the plot and the story line, but the thought of this Jasper is creepy. It was WAY more than Darksper, it was more like Creepsper.
stacey c chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
I like Bella and her I love Jasper. I love them together not apart. It is a great story and I hope you continue. It is only right that realization come to those who betrayed her Bella heart and honesty. She was used and Edward and well as Alice need to see it, feel it and realize what they did to her heart.
Glostonmorg chapter 1 . 3/30/2010
I LOVED THIS - HARD
Sefka's Wolf chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
Bad a*s Jasper blows Bella away (in a manner of speaking) - brilliant.
Aiyana's Daughter chapter 1 . 3/28/2010
Death by Dark-sper indeed - a totally unique idea I would have thought - as is the way you have utilised Jacob to get around Alice's visions. I LOVED IT.

(And I know this probably isn't the done thing but... someone has noted in their review that Jasper is totally out of character, is that not the whole point? Just me voicing my opinion. Sorry.)
roon0 chapter 1 . 3/19/2010
Bad assed Jasper, poor Bella.
Inactivityispermanent chapter 1 . 3/19/2010
I think interesting is the best way to describe that. The amount of times the pov changed was a bit annoying and the constant italics for dialogue were even more so. Over all though, interesting idea if completely out of character
I Love His Green Eyes chapter 1 . 3/19/2010
That fucking sucked! oh well. it was kinda funny.
soulspirit18 chapter 1 . 3/18/2010
Oh My God, this had to be the best dark Jasper that I have ever read. It was just so... I can't even think of a great enough word.
stitchcat chapter 1 . 3/18/2010
Well hot damn! This was fantastic. Normally I don't see Jackson when I read Jasper stories but here I did, not sure why but I can imagine that devilish grin here. Loved this darkside Jasper, and the ambiguity of his feelings - would he ever feel regret?
4CullensandaBlack chapter 1 . 3/18/2010
I LOVED THIS! BELLA FINALLY DIED AND JAKE AND EDWARD ARE FREE OF HER STUPIED BUTT. I GUESS WHEN YOU RUN WITH VAMPIRES YOU DO GET BURNED.