Reviews for Tax Fraud and other Heretical Blasphemies
theluckyshot chapter 4 . 3/11/2014
Ahh, its been a while, but I'm still excited that you wrote another chapter. Honestly your characters are just too good to not like, very well written as usual and I'm liking the flow. Finally seeing the plot broaden as it is is exciting and I can't wait to see what you have next. Until next time.

300-709.
Lord Sia chapter 3 . 8/21/2011
That chant...

iThat/i chant, in Warhammer 40k. This is like the Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann of Evil.

Awesome ficlets, good job. Keep it coming.
theluckyshot chapter 2 . 5/30/2011
So read this after reading your other story. I gotta say that I am very impressed. The characterization and fluid description of the battles as well as settings is just absolutely great. The only downside to the entire thing is that it is really good, and I mean really good and yet its not getting enough credit. Anyway count yourself another sure fire fan, I'll be looking forward to any udates on this or any of your other stories, or just any new stories you come up with in general. Have a good one, and keep on going! Believe me I know how it feels, hell I'll review every damn chapter if it will keep these stories going. By the way, and I dont particularly know if you'd like me to do this or not, but I'm gonna advertise this in my story 'cold'. Its got a fairly good fan base, and their definitely people who would appreciate a great story like this. I really hope you keep this going.

300-709.
DariusFF chapter 3 . 4/22/2010
My goodness! this fic of yours is quite possibly the MOST entertaining Hereticus story i've ever read! I love your characterization of the characters and the pace of the fic! I especially love that 'Yaoi Lemon Slashfics!' Literally laughed out loud when I read that. Anyways... amazing fic! We fans need MORE! You are such an amazing writer so please create more chapters!

AMAZING! INCREDIBLE! SPECTACULAR! WONDERFUL! UNCANNY! SENSATIONAL! ASTONISHING! EPIC! GODLY!

more! more! MORE! MOAR! Favorited and subscribed!
HAL-9001 chapter 3 . 4/21/2010
"In his house at R'lyeh dead Cthulhu waits dreaming" - in the books, R'lyeh was a sunken city in the middle of the Pacific (roughly equidistant from New Zealand, South America, and Antarctica); it might be there yet, or perhaps R'lyeh is, in 40K, a name of a planet.

He actually sounds kind of like a C'Tan, as I think about it, or perhaps a daemon affiliated with Tzeentch (eldritch abominations being his schtick).

Anyway, looking forward to Alera and Co. dealing with it - I hope they don't get lost at the mountains of madness, as it were...
HAL-9001 chapter 2 . 3/21/2010
STOP! Hammer Time!

The Ordo Hereticus deals with heresy and rebellion, The Threat Within.

The Ordo Xenos deals with aliens and their sympathizers, The Threat Without.

The Ordo Malleus deals with daemons, Chaos, and the Warp, The Threat Beyond.

But when corrupt governments hide fiscal wrong-doing on paper records, when cultists exploit computer rounding to fuel their wicked campaigns, there's only one Inquisitor up to the challenge: Alera Jumil, of the Ordo Financius.

I obviously spoke too soon last chapter - I thought you'd finished. I'm glad to see that I was wrong!
Rogue Vector chapter 1 . 3/20/2010
An absolutely adorable little story, if I can call it that _

The characters are all thought out and have that twist of character that makes them likeable if not fun to read. The action intense but not over the top, although I do wonder just how powerful Ally is to be able to have such a range of powers - weather control to muscular enhancement... I don't know the fluff around psykers too well, but if I'm not right that's an epic scale of

However, I do have a few fluff concerns: would a Magos of the Mechanicus ever marry?

Its a pretty high rank, about the same level as a bishop-professor and requires a lot of devotion to the Omnissiah (or at least show of it) for one to attain that rank: I think that Ally - her role in the story considered - would have been an Engineseer or similarly ranked member of the 'Ordinary Priesthood', the ones who do all the work rather than simply the thinking (a magos' role is mainly research and exploration of their given field...)

Also: Daemons, not demons. Warp spawn are called Daemons.

And: 'Feth' is a curse word specific to people of Tanith, since its based off a local wood spirit/goddess, so that's something to bear in mind.

Anyway, other than that, this is an amazing start to a very interesting setting and set of characters... please continue _.

I wanna see more of Ally and Garen... may I suggest a story dedicated to their meeting and marriage?
HAL-9001 chapter 1 . 3/20/2010
So, is Inquisitor Jumil a "techno-path" of some kind?

It would be nice to see her in a somewhat longer work; she's an interesting character, with a quirky entourage.