Reviews for So Be It
Crystalzap chapter 1 . 3/1/2012
yay, nice work :D
Blissfulnightmare's True Form chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
Yay! Big brother comes to the rescue! I have to say, this was exactly the type of detox story I was looking for - it's so terrible to see those brothers the way they are in the series when Sammy has to go cold turkey. You wrote it skillfully, as well as realistically (except for maybe the time it took for Sammy to get the demon blood out of his system - but hey, that's just my opinion. For all I know, it could be possible.), and for that I am greatful. Thank you so much for providing a happy ending for My Bloody Valentine! *hugs* _
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
Cool. Catch ya on the flip side.
kirallie chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
Very cute
V001 chapter 1 . 6/11/2010
loved it!
amyblair chapter 1 . 5/7/2010
Nice job. I thought you showed a needy Sam without being too needy and Dean was just great. Very emotional.
Lia-Lei chapter 1 . 3/27/2010
Thank you for this awesome story - a friend of mine has recommended this story to me, and she was right - great work

This is something I wanted to see, but after the latest episode I was very disappointed :( and you made it better *hugs*

Greetings from Germany

Lia :D
Klutzygirl33 chapter 1 . 3/19/2010
Great fic. I really loved it.
pandora jazz chapter 1 . 3/18/2010
Wonderful missing scene.

I think we all would have loved to see the brothers together again after Sam had detoxed.

I believe that Dean would have stayed awake the whole time too, waiting for Sam to get better.

Love Dean taking care of Sam.

I'm so glad that Sam finally believed his brother and knew that Dean trusted him and wanted to be with him.

Thanks for sharing your story with us.

I enjoyed reading it.