Reviews for Not All Those Who Wander Are Lost
Obsessed reader chapter 14 . 7/11
Please don't abandon this its so good
Ilikehappyendings chapter 15 . 7/12
Horizon77,

Welcome back! I hope you have healed from your illness and can fully recover during the school summer break.

This chapter is much more reasonable in regard to the wolfpack's attitude toward the Cullens. The previous chapter where Charlie talked with the imprintees was a bit harsh, I thought.

In the future, you might want to describe how "Edward fucking Cullen" saved Charlie's beloved daughter in her first day at Forks High when explaining how Bella got involved in the supernatural.

Also, if it is the Volturi going after the wolfpack, Caius doesn't need a justification. He just wants revenge after almost being torn apart by a werewolf according to the Twilight Illustrated Guide. He doesn't know they are really shapeshifters since Breaking Dawn doesn't happen and Aro can't explain it to him.

I hope you keep the Jacob of chapter 11 who wrote the note to Carlisle asking for help. He showed a growing maturity which can develop into a real leader.

Finally, I like your dry wit. Seth is sweet and he knows what is right and wrong.
Neo27pz chapter 15 . 7/12
Please continue the story sune great so far
JenSing chapter 15 . 7/12
So happy to see an update. Love this story and love this Charlie!
MusetteBlanchard chapter 15 . 7/12
OMG You're baaaack! You don't know how happy you made me *sappy sigsh* I adoore this story and I'm so happy reading that you won't abandon it!
Ok, as usual another phenomenal chapter, brilliantly written and so meaningful *sniffs*
Oh Charlie do you really think B has forgotten you? Silly man, never!
The Italians? The Italians are creating this havoc? I don't think so ...
Hum...who sent the wedding picture? Someone involved in this wolf slaughtering?
*and the plot thickens*
Thank you thank you dear, you made my day! Mwahs!
annaharding chapter 15 . 7/12
Jake's really beating himself up for so many things that he really didn't have control over. And Charlie is trying so hard to stay calm and accepting - all while he's freaking out. I can so visualize Billy Burke as this Charlie, trying to take it all in.
Thanx for the update!
annaharding chapter 14 . 7/12
I must have missed this chapter posting (back when it did). So...
Wow... just, wow. Poor Charlie - what a horrid lot to take in! He's learning, so much so fast. And the fact that he's actually SEEING what's going on - that's so much worse than just hearing it.
This is fast - gotta go read on!
mrsvixter chapter 15 . 7/12
great chapter so glad your updating again
looking forward to more
team rob chapter 15 . 7/12
:):)
MissNicolleOrgana chapter 15 . 7/12
It's funny, I'm fairly new to this story, but I feel like I've been waiting for this forever. Love it x a million. Can't wait for more!
anothertwilighter chapter 15 . 7/12
Love it! Best story ever!
Thank you.
sherryola chapter 15 . 7/12
Yay, thanks for the update! I loved it, of course. though I feel I can hardly stand the wait till the cullens arrive. Your timeline is different, no renesmee, so no near battle with the Volturri, so I'm working hard to try to think why they are coming after the tribe. Is it to draw out the Cullens? But why? Hmmm. so many questions. I wonder how Charlie is going to react to the cullens. Can hardly wait!
Momatu chapter 15 . 7/12
You updated! I swear, I just stopped breathing for a second. I can't wait to read this. I'm going to be sneaking peaks on my phone all day. No way I'll be able to wait till I get home.
Noble Korhedron chapter 15 . 7/12
Woah man, poor Charlie; AND he made Esme cry?! Jake's been a real jerk about this, I.M.O; enough that I'm surprised that Emmet didn't just beat some sense into him...
tookeeluv chapter 15 . 7/12
First off... thanks love for updating. You are my only author still doing so. So the few and far between updates don't bother me. I totally get that life has a way of throwing us curve balls. :)

The update is awesome, as always. I throughly enjoy your writing and being inside of Charlie's head. It is a nice change of pace than where most Twilight fan-fiction heads to.

I look forward to the next chapter obviously and hopefully real life gives you a break or two to allow that to happen. LoL

Thanks again!