Reviews for Not All Those Who Wander Are Lost
tinkerbellpatten chapter 6 . 9/2
Sue knew the truth and that's why she kept her distance from Charlie ever since. Probably afraid to give away the big secret. How sad for both of them. Sad too that Charlie doesn't know the real reason Sue is avoiding him. He needed the comfort she could have given him. But most especially he needs the truth she could have provided.

'Man-eaters' made me laugh out loud too, Emmett.

He's putting together even more clues. All those supposedly adopted family members with the same golden eyes is way too strange. Charlie's confusion is mixed with his determination to get to the truth.
Even though I know the answer, I'm dying to know WHO sent the photo. He doesn't recognize the handwriting. I'm wondering if it was Edward?
tinkerbellpatten chapter 5 . 9/2
He's putting it together! Just like his daughter did, years before.
tinkerbellpatten chapter 4 . 9/2
His grief and shock here is palpable. Wonderfully written.

All kinds of Easter eggs for the readers. I like how you've got Jasper calming Charlie without his knowing. And the makeup smears that Alice must have artfully applied beforehand to make it appear as if she was crying real tears. The Cullens really did their due diligence to make it appear believable.
But I'm sure it was difficult for them to put Charlie through this.
tinkerbellpatten chapter 3 . 9/2
Charlie was an observant man of few words. I like how you've detailed how he's struggling with saying what he's thinking because he realizes how crazy it sounds. It's so very Charlie! Your writing style is perfect for him and putting the reader right into his head (and heart.)
tinkerbellpatten chapter 1 . 9/2
This whole chapter tugged on my heartstrings. You did such a great job of capturing Charlie as a new daddy and also as a man who desperately misses his daughter. It was heartrending. Pulled me in on the emotional level.
Also I loved that baby Bella wanted the monster toy. Great detail; a foreshadowing of what was to come.
rjh1960 chapter 15 . 8/27
I love how Seth continues to be so positive about the Cullens. Charlie needs to hear that. I can't wait till they come back and the Cullens explain their stories to him. Not sure he is going to be too happy about Edwards mind reading.
Can't wait for more!
rjh1960 chapter 9 . 8/27
I'm confused, who sent Charlie the photo?
Also Charlie says he would do anything to get Bella back in his life. This makes it simple- turn Charlie, make him a vampire. I'm not sure I fully understand in some stories when they reason with Bella that Charlie would hate being a vampire. I think it would suit him just fine. He is a lot like Emmett. Make him a vampire and he gets Bella back.
rjh1960 chapter 8 . 8/27
It's sad, most stories I read have Charlie in on what happened to Bella (knowing that she is somehow still sort of alive). This is what Edward always warned Bella about when she wanted to change. How sad for Charlie not to know the truth of what happened to her.
rjh1960 chapter 7 . 8/27
Hmmm, now I'm thinking there must be some rogue vampires out there. Maybe attracted to the Cullen house because of their smell? Great story, so glad to have found it.
rjh1960 chapter 6 . 8/26
Not sure who would have sent the photo?
And what is with those boulders? Who is doing that? The Cullens would not have hurt innocent people?
rjh1960 chapter 5 . 8/26
Loving this story. Not sure if I started it long ago or am reading it for the first time (I read lots of stories). It is so interesting and well written. Hoping you finish. Thanks for sharing!
sosueme chapter 3 . 8/14
Loving this story from charlie's pov, so interesting. And mysterious! I just realized it's not complete yet so I think i'll stop here and start up again when it's finished. Good luck w the writing process, you seem very talented ;)) Loved jacob's responses to charlie - i could feel him being pulled in 2 directions. And charlie... i loved seeing him part father figure, part cop, but still v sincere and true to his quest. Can't wait to see this complete! Thanks for sharing.
Reinbeau chapter 15 . 7/25
Poor Charlie is on system overload, and today is going to be as bad.

I really enjoy this story.
Please don't abandon this it's so good and you are a talented writer and ur stories are always pleasure to read
twiclare chapter 15 . 7/22
I'm so happy to see this update! Charlie is handling everything so well. Love little Seth!
450 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »