Reviews for Not All Those Who Wander Are Lost
JaelSarjenka chapter 13 . 6/30
Charlie's response to having the blindfold ( that I think he was pretty much peeking through anyway) pulled down was pretty spot on. His reaction to knowing was both taking it well, and having just the right level of struggling to believe. The inner thoughts he was having pulled me in. It was totally believable. Too bad there wasn't time for him to react emotionally to hearing the news about Bella. What a way to find out! The terroristic type of vamps show up. Night and day from the Cullens.
I hope Bella shows up in time to help save her dad. It would be all kinds of crazy if he saw her actually fighting the evil kind after suspecting she wasn't really dead. Seeing the changes in her in such a demonstrative way would test the limits of his sanity, I'm sure. Also, he might have a better understanding of why she had to fake her death and leave now that she is so drastically different.
Thank you for writing. Loving it!
qhrciskrpc chapter 13 . 6/30
Evil cliffhanger...

(And you promised revelations this chapter...)
sherryola chapter 13 . 6/30
Oh my, that's one hell of a cliffie! Will the pack survive? Will Charlie and those left behind be okay? Will the Cullens arrive in the middle and help save the day? In a way, I could feel Charlie's frustration, because he didn't get all the story,a nd I'm so eager for him to learn everything. And to understand why Bella faked her death, that she was trying to protect him. The suspense is glorious. You are doing such an amazing job, building it up, letting it grow and make us want to jump inside your head to know the plans! lol. I was nervous the whole chapter, would he arrive safely, would he get the whole story, and so on. Wonderful chqapter! So well done. Oh, and I like that Leah is still so very Leah. You really keep them all in character. it's gonna be a long wait, but I do hope you have a great time in Disney.
qhrciskrpc chapter 2 . 6/30
Corny, I know it. But such fun to push the review numbers over milestones.
qhrciskrpc chapter 1 . 6/30
300
MusetteBlanchard chapter 13 . 6/30
My gosh that's the slowest burn in the history of slow burns! LOL
Oh dear me ... 'they' don't respect any treaty do 'they'?
Holly moses! C'mon, c'mon! End of July? Beg of August? *faints*
Amazing chapter Horizon, again, congratulations are in order.
Thank you for this wonderful, amazing, brilliant ooc view of the saga.
"I can't hardly wait for the next chapter" Truer words have never been said! *winks*
qhrciskrpc chapter 7 . 6/30
299
qhrciskrpc chapter 4 . 6/30
298
qhrciskrpc chapter 3 . 6/30
297
nix69 chapter 13 . 6/30
That last bit sent shivers down my spine. I hope the others get there fast to help them or there won't be a pack left!
asam75 chapter 13 . 6/29
Yes, there may be risk of the Volturi, but I don't understand the fear of breaking treaty by telling Charlie. By now, the Quiletes, except Leah who really is thick-headed, know the Cullens and should realize that they wouldn't kill the tribe even if there was no treaty. This was a very riveting chapter, but how could you post it when you won't be back for ages?
TrillionSchiffer chapter 13 . 6/29
Pfft. You would think after everything that happened Leah would learn to differentiate. One group is trying to Kill her and all she know. *check* While the other is coming to try to save her and all she knows. What is so hard about that?
But I wonder how it all is going to play out this time. I mean the confrontation with the volturi. Is there going to be a 'standoff mouthoff' like there was in BD?' or will they just get right down to business? And without help from others (Because other vampires wouldn't have the same passion about saving the wolves as the cullens) I really don't see how they could prevail without verbally convincing the volturi to back off.

Maybe if Caius dies in one of these attacks, the rest will lose interest. Just spit ballin here.
Hehe if you minus all the things you know and just look at this from charlies perspective, this make a hell of a ghost story with all the creepy things in the woods.

Kinda like that pirates of the carribbean quote. "You better start believing in ghost stories. Because you're in one."
Liked that he confessed that Bella is alive, but it seem like he was checking off things to do on his bucket list.

With that said... Here is my list of ppl who might not make it to chapter 14.
SAM- Because Emily is pregnant and his 'legacy' is secured. There is nothing more to offer.
LEAH- Because she is such a brat that it might be a relief.
JARED- Because, if you don't want us to experience Sam's loss and emily's pain, then Jared is next best thing. You get his loss,and the pain of an imprint. aka DRAMA!
SETH- Because he loss with do one of two things to Leah. Throw her into a blind rage, that would cause her to die so after, OORRRR Cause her to realize that they can't handle things on thier own, and calm the hell dawn. Well... at least stop screaming at ppl while she suffers the lost of her brother.
PAUL- Because if the break into the house and charlie see's then it would be the volturis fault that charlie knows about them, and the Cullens would be off scot free. Or until they try to 'correct' that mistake. But Paul because, if they break into the house the 'Drama' of whether or not they will survive will be that much higher. And Paul is close to expandable for the same reason Jared is.

Everyone else is safe, because lets face it. You're not about to kill JB, or a pregnant the rest don't carry that much emotional weight.

You're putting charlie on a 'need to know' like SM did, but I still don't see how you plan on getting around it. Clearly this charlie is not a empty meat head like SM's charlie and will eventually figure out what the cullens with the amount of clues he has been given. So it will be interesting to see what you come up it to handle that.
Anyhoo... good chapter. Charlie was told enough for now, and the cliff at the end was evil enough to earn you some steam from my ears. LOLOL.

Hope to hear from you soon.

TRILL.
Camilla10 chapter 13 . 6/29
Too verbose. Too much circling around the issue. And now there is too much to wait.
kgarrison3 chapter 13 . 6/29
Geez! You sure know how to ratchet up the tension! If I didn't know that Victoria was dead I'd swear that voice was her's. Volturi? Argh - I can't wait for the next installment.
MouseKitty chapter 13 . 6/29