Reviews for Not All Those Who Wander Are Lost
favludo chapter 6 . 2/1/2013
So glad I have found this story... it is an awesome plot line!
durwood chapter 6 . 1/27/2013
Like it, keep it coming.
islandgirrrl chapter 6 . 1/29/2013
Loving being inside of Charlie's head & feeling the urgency to find out what's been kept from him & why! You've drummed up interest; I heard about this story over at "adifferentforest." I'm excited you wrote "see you soon with chapter 6" as I normally only read completed (or fast-updating) stories - I get too into stories to wait very long for chapters. Thanks for sharing!
Helen chapter 6 . 1/26/2013
I love this story! Please update soon!
Guest chapter 6 . 1/26/2013
Good chapter
Javah chapter 6 . 1/28/2013
Thank You for updating. I am glad to know that this story isn't dead. Please update again soon.
NixDucky chapter 6 . 1/28/2013
*does the update dance of joy*

Oh! I've missed Charlie!
starla1979 chapter 6 . 1/27/2013
I'm so glad you are back! I don't think I ever posted a review but I do remember being drawn to your story. Your interpretation of Charlie is amazing and I think this is how he would have reacted had Bella decided to leave him permanently. I am anxious to see if he will be reunited with Bella and if Bella and Edward's relationship is still intact. I mentioned the later because to me, logically had Bella agreed to such a deception, I would imagine that the guilt would have put a strain in her and Edward's marriage. Now SM didn't write these characters as "logical" (had she done that then Bella would have seen Edward as emotionally abuse and Jacob as a master manipulator) so it's nice when I came across a story such as yours where the character's actions make more sense. Sometimes I find a story that takes these characters and makes them better. Your story belongs in this group and I can't wait to see where you take us :-)
KzintiKiller chapter 6 . 1/27/2013
I'm glad to see you back, and I'm still with you, but I'm still scratching my head. I mean, I knew that the Quileutes could be xenophobic schmucks, but they're setting Charlie up to get killed or vamped if he follows the road they've put him on to the end. The Blacks still feel like the ultimate sore losers.
Twiolic chapter 6 . 1/27/2013
I love this unique storyline and was so excited to see another chapter posted after so much time. Enjoy following Charlie as he tries to unravel this mystery. Good chapter! Looking forward to what he can uncover at La Push.
Bow to your sensei chapter 6 . 1/27/2013
Definitely worth it! Damn, Charlie's getting close!
DutchGirl01 chapter 6 . 1/26/2013
Absolutely loved this chapter, great work.
Camilla10 chapter 6 . 1/26/2013
Hi, I had to reread everything because I had forgotten a lot. Really you should add a recap if updates are slow.(With a lot more chapters it will be difficult to reread) But it is a great fic.
Raewright chapter 6 . 1/26/2013
Glad to get an update! Thanks!
Twilightchick45 chapter 6 . 1/26/2013
So Charlie is getting very suspicious as to what the Cullens are. Will Jacob tell him the truth or keep more secrets from hi.
137 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »