Reviews for Not All Those Who Wander Are Lost
sherryola chapter 15 . 7/12
Yay, thanks for the update! I loved it, of course. though I feel I can hardly stand the wait till the cullens arrive. Your timeline is different, no renesmee, so no near battle with the Volturri, so I'm working hard to try to think why they are coming after the tribe. Is it to draw out the Cullens? But why? Hmmm. so many questions. I wonder how Charlie is going to react to the cullens. Can hardly wait!
Momatu chapter 15 . 7/12
You updated! I swear, I just stopped breathing for a second. I can't wait to read this. I'm going to be sneaking peaks on my phone all day. No way I'll be able to wait till I get home.
Noble Korhedron chapter 15 . 7/12
Woah man, poor Charlie; AND he made Esme cry?! Jake's been a real jerk about this, I.M.O; enough that I'm surprised that Emmet didn't just beat some sense into him...
tookeeluv chapter 15 . 7/12
First off... thanks love for updating. You are my only author still doing so. So the few and far between updates don't bother me. I totally get that life has a way of throwing us curve balls. :)

The update is awesome, as always. I throughly enjoy your writing and being inside of Charlie's head. It is a nice change of pace than where most Twilight fan-fiction heads to.

I look forward to the next chapter obviously and hopefully real life gives you a break or two to allow that to happen. LoL

Thanks again!
SarcasticBimbo chapter 15 . 7/12
Great chapter, can't wait for the next update. :-) Thank you for sharing your talent.
Illusion OfHappiness1975 chapter 15 . 7/12
Woo hoo! Glad your feeling better. You're sticking so close to canon so brilliantly that I can't help but think she will know Charlie no problems.
Sailor FoxFire chapter 15 . 7/12
Long time no see but well worth the wait. Can't wait for more. Please update soon
blueluthien chapter 15 . 7/12
Great to see an update - can't believe people troll you for not being quicker, that's just rude and ungrateful when putting together a story likes this takes time and focus which is difficult to get sometimes in RL. Loving Seth jumping in with all 4 paws and really looking forward to the reunion for Charlie
Camilla10 chapter 15 . 7/12
Glad you updated. I don't need outakes so much (Bella, maybe) but mainly I wanto the story to go forward. We readers have waited A LOT for it!
asam75 chapter 15 . 7/12
Thrilled to see this again. Let's get the Cullens there, okay?
nebfan51 chapter 15 . 7/11
:-)
MissNicolleOrgana chapter 14 . 6/20
Oh. My. God.

I've been reading this basically all day (when I should have been working). So good. So effing good. I need more of this. Please tell me it's not abandoned. I was never satisfied with BD and I feel like this is the resolution to the saga that I've been desperately yearning for.

Hope to see more. I'm following the story with my fingers crossed.
Please don't mind the mean reviews honestly I don't know why people complain I mean your not even getting paid to do this i do hope you will continue this story
Not A Ghost3 chapter 14 . 5/21
Please please please write and post more of this! I haven't read something this amazing, well-written, and engrossing in a long time! I need more. I picture this as a movie and I really really really hope you post the rest soon! Or even just the next chapter or two...Ahh- keep writing, you are lovely and this story is pure genius!
jansmagic chapter 14 . 4/26
Oh this is GOOD. So hope you are able to take up writing again so you can complete this!
424 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »