Reviews for Not All Those Who Wander Are Lost
SarcasticBimbo chapter 13 . 6/29
Oh my gosh, who is the woman who spoke? Did Victoria not die in your story? Is it her? Or are the Volturi who the wolves have been fighting? I'm going to go crazy until the next update. I had heard you stopped writing this for a couple of years and I just want to say how glad I am that you decided to carry on with it. :-) Thank you for sharing your talent.
angie671 chapter 13 . 6/29
Wow, that was great, thank you :)
HarmonySmash chapter 12 . 6/28
Sigh. I meant to savor this story so that I wouldn’t finish it before you got the next chapter up but unfortunately I found out that every chapter of this story is like a potato chip. I just couldn't stop. Honestly this is the best 'Charlie Finds Out' that I have read. Charlie's character just feels so right. Then again all the characters seem spot on to me. It feels so awkward writing this review because I just want to say perfect a thousand times. Can't wait to see the next chapter!
Kamizune chapter 12 . 6/20
this is a good story if i ever read one. fantastic plot. i am completely hooked.
Momatu chapter 12 . 6/20
I read the chapter the day it posted, but this is the first time I've really had to review. I really thought we'd hear the V word this chapter, but Charlie did at least get to hear that Bella wasn't killed, and I like the idea of him having to put two and two together himself better than being told. Kind of how you handled Alice's gift. He'd asked himself about it before, so when the truth about it came out, he was able to believe it. Are we going to get something along the lines of the campfire Bella got?

Looking forward to the next chapter!
Maggie chapter 12 . 6/18
I just found this story and it's honestly one of the best Twilight-fics I've ever read! Your characterization of Charlie is spot on and the storyline is very original and very moving! Thank you for writing this! I'm looking forward to more!
Reinbeau chapter 12 . 6/20
Fantabulous chapter!

I LOVE this story.

Now, Charlie, get out of Dodge and to that Rez. before the fan in front of that steaming pile gets turned on you.

The whole family is coming to try to help the pups with the mafia :0) :0)
twiclare chapter 12 . 6/19
An emotional chapter, I really felt for Jake and Charlie is on an emotional roller coaster! Can't wait for the next chapter!
csp4 chapter 12 . 6/17
"...Is Carlisle involved in the mafia? Son of a bitch. Always the quiet ones, huh?..." "...Jesus Christ, an army of newborns? Like a baby army? What the fuck does that even mean?" lol lol lol I can imagine how weird that message would sound to Charlie.
Lutz0508 chapter 12 . 6/16
Best story I've read in a very long time please keep more coming
nix69 chapter 12 . 6/16
Amazing chapter! So much happening and I love that side of Carlisle. Its so good that Charlie is opening his mind up and realising that he should have seen a lot more that was going on around him, but I hope he can cope with what has happened to Bella. You have no idea how much I am looking forward to the next chapter!
Blueluthien chapter 12 . 6/13
So glad this story is going on - really suspenseful cliffhanger and more real than the book's happy ending
JaelSarjenka chapter 12 . 6/15
Please don't make us wait weeks for the conclusion to this chapter's cliffhanger. I want to read how Charlie will process finding out the legends and the truth behind it all. Pretty please with cream and sugar on top! :pleading puppy eyes:
Ok, less dramatically...
Truly enjoying your story! Thank you for restarting it. I just ran across it and read what you have to date in a single day. It is an unique approach. Loving it!
goldseadragon chapter 12 . 6/15
Always love to see an update from this unique story! So many people ignore Charlie's perspective, probably because the character is such a cardboard cut-out in canon.
JenSing chapter 11 . 6/15
Can't wait to hear what kept the wolves tied up for two weeks. Happy that Charlie will finally get his answers too.
335 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »