Reviews for Not All Those Who Wander Are Lost
bcrepn chapter 5 . 7/16/2012
This was Great
nice to see a fan fic were Charlie is actually being a cop.
Hope you pic this back up some day really enjoyed it
Javah chapter 5 . 5/10/2012
Please update again, soon. I want to know what happens, and what was sent to him.

Thanks.
cmtaylor531 chapter 5 . 2/11/2012
This story is amazing. And Damn did you leave me hanging. You must update again soooooon. I need to know what Alice sent him.
NinaQ chapter 1 . 2/1/2012
I'm glad I found this. Thank you.
NixDucky chapter 5 . 1/22/2012
I am so enjoying this story. Charlies thoughts about past events & his reminiscences about Bella are so real and so heartfelt. I can imagine being the father of the girl Edward loves must be difficult, to say the least. I hope you update soon, I'm excited to see how this all pans out.
BookwormBaby2580 chapter 5 . 1/20/2012
It looks like FFn might have edited something out here: I looked at the second item on my list and shook my head: "."

Also, one of my favorite lines in all of fanfiction: What the hell kind of family gets banned from a reservation?

Also the boulder thing is driving me crazy with curiosity.

I loved getting a look at Edward and the rest of the Cullens from Charlie's point of view. You can totally see why he was trying to split the two of them up, can't you? I never really saw it from this perspective, and I love what you're doing with it. Seriously, this story is fantastic.

Now get to writing the next chapter. Chop chop. Because you can't go leaving us hanging like that, missy.
BookwormBaby2580 chapter 4 . 1/20/2012
Cop Charlie is almost as sexy as Dad Charlie. I love this, I love seeing him dig and find, if not answers, at least some very good questions that might lead him to answers.

Go Charlie!
BookwormBaby2580 chapter 3 . 1/20/2012
I just want to tell him! I want to bypass all the people who are being so secretive and tell Charlie what happened to Bella!

Ugh! So frustrating. (And, of course, excellent.)
BookwormBaby2580 chapter 2 . 1/20/2012
I love this. I love the indecision, the internal debate, the constant second guessing. I love Charlie's sense of decency warring with his need to know what happened with Bella. I love all the hair-pulling frustration of it. It's all just SO human.
NixDucky chapter 2 . 1/20/2012
The image of Charlie sitting at the table struggling with the letter is so vivid.
NixDucky chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
Aw, I loved that flashback. Waking up to the harsh light of day after something like that is always hard though. Those first few seconds of joy & then the crash. Who captured it so well.
BookwormBaby2580 chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
What a sweet glimpse back at baby Bella, already in love with Monsters. And a haunting glimpse into Charlie's sorrow, too. I'm so glad he's going to go looking for the truth. I just love Charlie!
Twiolic chapter 5 . 12/21/2011
OMG! You ended with a hell of a cliffie. I hope you plan on posting another chapter soon. Great story!
Twiolic chapter 3 . 12/20/2011
This is really good! You write Charlie very well.
reesessweetie chapter 1 . 12/2/2011
i can't imagine what it's like to lose a child the way charlie did. soo sad... i hope bella will allow charlie into her life.
135 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »