Reviews for Not All Those Who Wander Are Lost
Hlpur chapter 13 . 10/2/2016
I'm enjoying the story and look forward to the next chapter. Thank you.
team rob chapter 13 . 9/5/2016
More please
team rob chapter 11 . 9/5/2016
;):)
ladylibre chapter 4 . 9/5/2016
Oooooh, GREAT clue with the picture! And I'll bet they never banked on Charlie going back to revisit the evidence, so the hairspray detail would never have been discovered.
ladylibre chapter 3 . 9/5/2016
I also like that you give the title of the next chapter at the end of the current one. Makes the anticipation build even more!
ladylibre chapter 2 . 9/5/2016
You really captures Charlie's angst/conflict well! Thanks for sharing.
ladylibre chapter 1 . 9/5/2016
Detective Charlie is on the case! Glad you're continuing this, hon. Excited to read more!
team rob chapter 9 . 9/5/2016
:):)
Lvstwilghttoo chapter 13 . 8/8/2016
I have read all the chapters today. Did not get any of my list done. I'm totally fixated. Feels like I'm actually there when I'm reading. Love the whole premise. Sad about the boys but see the reason. Makes the danger much more real. Will be sure to follow. Can't wait for the Cullen's to arrive.
bamagal110 chapter 13 . 8/2/2016
Aw man this is awesome, I can't wait for more I hope you are gonna finish this one it is real good...
Once Upon A Midnight Dreary11 chapter 13 . 7/19/2016
Holy moly, I am on the edge of my seat! I love this story too. It's your story. You write it as you see fit. So what is some are upset at the pace or what wasn't revealed yet. We are lucky you are sharing your talent with us. Thank you! So looking forward to the next chapter!
Once Upon A Midnight Dreary11 chapter 12 . 7/19/2016
I can't tell you enough how much I am enjoying this story. This Charlie is by far the best one written. You know you are reading a well written story when you can completely relate with and are rooting hard for the main character. His emotions are so tangible. So glad I am finally getting a chance to catch up on this amazing story...off to read the next chapter!
HarmonySmash chapter 13 . 7/18/2016
I really like the way you are writing this story to be honest. I have a serious love/dislike of the suspense. On one hand I want to know everything right now but on the other I want to savor this I know if you just dumped everything then it would all just be over. Plus if you need time to pump out gold then take your time. P.S. Thank you so much for writing this fanfiction it's good to know their are others out there who still care for the saga!
Guest chapter 13 . 7/13/2016
If you need time off, take it. I love your story, but people are more important than fiction.

Sure that I've said it before, but we are all waiting for CHARLIE to find out about BELLS. (And hopefully 'Nessie). "What have you done to my little girl..." "Bella, help. He's really scarie"

Or perhaps role reversal of that scene in the second episode of Alias where the music screaches to a halt and Sydney says "Dad?"

I'm not team Jacob, so, how to put this, 'Where are the (scared of Charlie) vampires?

;)

regards...
Jenandberry chapter 1 . 7/13/2016
Just wanted to review and say i hope you keep writing. I read the first half or so then missed a few chapters so going back to the beginning to start again. Enjoy your holiday.
381 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »