Reviews for Not All Those Who Wander Are Lost
kgarrison3 chapter 11 . 5/18
Hoo boy! What in the world is out there? The Volturi? Will Charlie be ok with Bella or pissed? I would like to think that accepting his daughter, no matter what, will be his default. Thank you!
qhrciskrpc chapter 11 . 5/18
You deserve a lot more reviews...
MusetteBlanchard chapter 11 . 5/18
OMG it's been a long time since I felt this way when reading a story. You kept me sitting at the edge of the chair, not breathing, heart racing *shakes head* Horizon, I'm 67 y/o, there's so much my heart can take *winks*
A-maz-ing! What's your update schedule again ...? I'm greedy!
Rob Smut Lovers chapter 11 . 5/18
Holy...cannoli, that was an exciting chapter! I even loved the cliffie! I've never been a Charlie fan, but I'm rooting for this guy to make it out alive (human).

I'm relieved that Jacob's back and is resorting to go through Charlie to ask for the Cullens. It'll smarten Charlie up in a hurry if nothing else! I was so sure he was going to bring down all manner of gruesome deaths to the good people of Forks and La Push with all his "investigating" but, thankfully Jacob intervened (and thank gosh for Sue being the voice of reason), so it's been through supernatural efforts and sheer luck that he's survived this far!

I'm really nervous about all the police fingers in the pie now. What a mess! It'll be a massacre if Charlie, the Council or the Cullens (or all of them together) can't come up with a viable solution to the inevitable exposure of the secret.

Thank you:) I'm really looking forward to your update. -RoseE. x
angie671 chapter 11 . 5/18
sherryola chapter 11 . 5/18
Wow, this was a kind of scary chapter. What were the boys fighting, or should I say who? I'm so glad Charlie got away safely. and i'm worried about the other wolves, seth, Sam, Leah. How will Charlie reach the Cullens? will he be safe until then? It's so long since I've been excited about a fic like this.
dorianna12 chapter 11 . 5/18
amazing ... I am looking forward to the next
tookeeluv chapter 11 . 5/18
two words for you: Cliffy Queen

uggh woman, please oh please don't wait forever with chapter 11 after yet another cliffy. get all excited when I get an email in my box saying I have a chapter update! so thank you for an amazing read. you never disappoint.
TrillionSchiffer chapter 11 . 5/17
Ooooooohhhhhh what a chapter. Wonderfully written. Take a bow. :) Gr8 job.

Charlie's fear... so rich and felt through the pages. Nice.

His own investigation ... so well written. They juxtaposition of the two worlds and his knowing more than his own ppl but not enough of anything that he himself is sure of. Nice.

Then his pow wow with the girls. Nice.

Then the ending and the promise of what's to come... SO sweet!

Can't wait till next upload.

TRILL
Camilla10 chapter 11 . 5/17
My only feeling is of frustration. I want the truth!
Just Kiss Already chapter 11 . 5/17
Omg yes! Charlie will finally get answers and we might hear from the Cullens! I can't wait to know what has been going on in Forks. I am so excited for the next chapter, you don't even know. Thank you for sharing!
EVK70 chapter 11 . 5/17
:) Thank you)
sherryola chapter 10 . 5/17
Wow. This story was recommended to me, and i'm so glad I took a chance on it! I love canon type twilight stories, and there are so few being written anymore. Yours is truly a treat. I think you've gotten Charlie's personality, thought processes, feelings, all of it very well. This seems like the Charlie of Twilight, who wasn't the idiot SM made him in Eclipse and BD. Can't we please have Jacob imprint on some nice Quileute soon? I hate that he's still carrying a torch for bella after all this time. Sorry, I don't like canon Jacob in any way at all. i'm so eager to read on. What did Charlie hear in the woods? How did the missing officer's car get to the cullens and why? What are the cullens going to do about everything? who sent the picture and why? It's so long since I've read a really great Twilight fic. I'm happy you are continuing this and that I found it!
c.karen09 chapter 4 . 5/16
Great story. Thanks for writing.
c.karen09 chapter 1 . 5/15
This is off to a great start!
335 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 .. Last Next »