Reviews for Not All Those Who Wander Are Lost
JenSing chapter 11 . 6/15/2016
Can't wait to hear what kept the wolves tied up for two weeks. Happy that Charlie will finally get his answers too.
O2Shea chapter 12 . 6/15/2016
Okay. Wow. Last time I stretched reading the chapter out to make it last. This time I raced through it. Twice.

Yikes! Your plot & pacing are absolutely formidable! Honestly. I have never read best selling author who did a better job. In fact, most of them are more predictable than you are. And your payoffs are as satisfying as your tense sections

In case you can't tell, I really love your story & revere you as an author. Can hardly wait for the next installment!
denninelli chapter 12 . 6/14/2016
A few weeks? You are killing me. ;))
I have just read all of the chapters today. Well done on coming back to complete a very interesting story after a long hiatus.
SarcasticBimbo chapter 12 . 6/14/2016
Oh my gosh. I can't even begin to tell you how much I'm enjoying this story. I hate that it's going to take time to get the next chapter up, but I will wait because this is worth it. :-) Thank you for sharing your talent.
kgarrison3 chapter 12 . 6/14/2016
Oh, man! How in the hell is Bella going to deal with this? I just hope that Charlie has the wisdom to stop himself from verbally attacking her and Edward. I wonder if he will have to be turned. Jake really should have stepped up as Alpha when all of this began. This is quite the exciting story! Will it all be from Charlie's point of view? Thank you!
ASKreader chapter 12 . 6/14/2016
There are few Charlie-centered stories as it is. And fewer still that cover the terrain that this story does, and those not as well. I'm loving it. Please keep up!
Vanell chapter 12 . 6/14/2016
Such a chapter! Are you gonna make Jacob wait til the Cullens show before the big confession?
anothertwilighter chapter 12 . 6/14/2016
I love it, I love it, I love it! Can't wait for the update!
bettononalice2 chapter 12 . 6/14/2016
YES...Very clever...the promise to tell Charlie everything is still there I get why you are going to do it possibly around a camp fire. I was disappointed at first, cause I didn't think Jacob was going to be straight with him like he promised. Since Jacob was injured and with the loss of wolves his main goal was to get the help they need from the Cullen's.

However, the more the chapter progressed you see how Jacob and Carlisle are going to navigate around not confirming or denying anything. (Maybe not so much Jacob) They are on a slippery slope they will give him enough information for him to guess without coming out and saying the words out loud. (As to why Carlisle's warning to Charlie never to speak about what he suspects or learns off the reservation ever!) That is why Jacob said in the note Charlie read he was going to retell him the legends. What's worse Charlie has already heard the legends and did not pay attention and dismissed what he has heard. Somebody will be kicking his own ass when he realizes the so called legends and myths were all true...ANGRY.. very angry when realization of what he has always known hits him. He's a man of the law logically speaking the shock of scary campfire stories actually being true...Whew ! ... hope he brings his meds!

So now it all boils down to how great a storyteller Jacob will be and will Charlie asks the right questions. I wonder if Jacob will answer the question when it comes, about the cold ones like he did Bella aka vampire...

With Alice telling Charlie not to look up any information on the legends, that is exactly how Bella put it all together. Makes me wonder if Jacob will phase in front of Charlie as well...

I love how he sort of dismisses Jake in one way and speaks to Carlisle then the hair on his body stands up and makes his heart stutter. Knowing the truth of the danger he is in. I hope he gets his ass in gear like his hair is on fire to the reservation with out incident. What a hell of surprise it would be if the wolves had to rescue him to get there.

Great chapter, looking for the next...thank you...
MusetteBlanchard chapter 12 . 6/14/2016
Oh dear G make C safe to the rez! Horizon, you're in charge of my heart beating! Pls take care of it! A few weeks? A FEW?
THUD
TrillionSchiffer chapter 12 . 6/14/2016
Hmmmm... i gotta say charlie had it right. You kept coming up to the line but never crossed it. The secret is still intact to my great dissapointment.

Then you made chalie pull this stunt based off a hair of new information that he barely understood. When everything was set for him to know more. The facgthatthe chapter began with ill tell you everything really made the whole fight to keep things secret unbelievably frustrating to read, as the blantant attempt to stretch out the "drama" was clearly witnessed.

You really wrote alot of words just to say .

...
I dont say what i say to in flame you. But these are my honest thoughts.

If you plan on saying nothing. Dont start out chapters wit a desperate character promising to tell everything.

Just saying...

Trill
sherryola chapter 12 . 6/14/2016
Sometimes, a story or chapter is so good, it's hard to know what to say in a review. As an author, I love the reviews with lots of details about what someone liked or guesses and ideas for the future story arc. But your chapter here is so full of perfection, and I couldn't pick individual details to discuss. Loved the conversations with Jacob, with Carlisle, love the sense of urgency and danger, to the point that I'm actually worried about Charlie and keeping fingers crossed that he gets to the reservation before anything bad can happen to him. I can hardly wait for the revelation of the Quileute side of things, and then for the Cullen reunions! absolutely fabulous!
angie671 chapter 12 . 6/14/2016
So excited for the next chapter, thank you
telaviv chapter 12 . 6/14/2016
Loved it so so much!
Can't wait for Charlie to be re united with the Cullens...
Please update soon.
Just Kiss Already chapter 12 . 6/14/2016
Another great chapter! I am so happy Charlie finally got real comfirmation that his daughter is alive. It was also fun to watch Charlie get a peek at this other side of Carlisle and I can't wait to see how he reacts to all the Cullens after all he's learned. Also, man, I should've known it was the Volturi. It makes sense, since the events from Breaking Dawn didn't happen and a confrontation like that was always inevitable, I think.
Anyways, I really enjoyed this chapter. Thank you very much for sharing!
381 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 .. Last Next »