Reviews for Double Vision
Madebyme chapter 2 . 3/26/2010
There was so much to relish in the chapter! From vision Sam, to caring and protective Dean with plenty of bro mo's in-between.

I agree with what you said in your review reply, the show could have done a lot more with Sam visions and it was a bit of a missed opportunity. But hey, at least there are writers like you who can explore it further!

The close relationship between the boys really came through here. The teasing (great Simpson’s reference!) and banter, the concern and fierce protection!

I liked the fire imp and how it wanted to be destroyed - a refreshing idea! And nice twist with Sam's misinterpretation of his vision, seeing it all from a different angle and thinking it was Dean who was trouble.

Lovely stuff! And a very enjoyable read! Take care, Madebyme
supernaturaldh chapter 2 . 3/25/2010
Great story, loved it.
TraSan chapter 2 . 3/25/2010
There were so many things to love about this chapter.

The sweet bro-mos.

Dean's hovering.

Hurt!Sam.

But what was extra special delicious for me was the phrasing in a couple of places and the pop culture reference.

I love the idea of Dean referencing Patty and Selma when he was explaining how poorly Sam sounded. The part about it being a supernatural entity being above the fold not buried five pages in was a wonderful turn of phrase!

Congrats on another excellent story.
charis-kalos chapter 2 . 3/25/2010
This is a lovely ending to the story - and the boys are just adorable!
Floralia chapter 2 . 3/25/2010
I like the image of Dean clucking like a demented hen. And sleepy Sam gets me every time. Being stalked by a fire entity was a cool idea, and I liked how the concern and protectiveness when both ways. Great story.
ziggy.uk chapter 2 . 3/25/2010
Close shave there for Sammy in the fire and loved Dean in full protective mode even as the ambulance guy was trying to help his little brother. Perfect the reappearance of the entity and superb twist that it wanted to be destroyed, an easy one for the boys for a change! Love too your descriptions of a sleepy Sammy! A great read, full of brotherliness. Thanks
PhoenixDragonDreamer chapter 2 . 3/24/2010
Wonderful honey! A perfect ending!

*Smishes*

Many
SamDeanLover28 chapter 2 . 3/24/2010
great
KKBELVIS chapter 2 . 3/24/2010
'A little hurt/comfort along with a hunt'

Blissful happiness!

Thank you for your gift!

Karen
DragonChild85 chapter 2 . 3/24/2010
*chuckles* And here I was just thinking about this story earlier today. *beams* Awesome to log into my email and see it.

Very cute and unique...I was hoping it would be a bit longer, but it's got a very nice ending there. And I love the imagery you used when Sam got tired. Just too darling.
vonnie836 chapter 2 . 3/24/2010
This was great, some limpness and angst and a lot of brotherly interaction. Give and take from both, lots of brotherly love and understanding. Really well written too. Loved it a lot. Hugs, Vonnie
DreamShadows chapter 2 . 3/24/2010
Aww, I do love these boys!

So cute hun.

I love how even when someone is trying to help Sam, Dean is still in guard-dog/big-brother mode, ready to bite the hand off that threatens any hurt to the younger man.

*hugs you*

Take care,

Ana
supernaturalsammy67 chapter 2 . 3/24/2010
AH THIS IS AW£SOME!

OOHH I LOVE IT!

xx

exceelennt chapter hun and as always, fantastically written xx
sammygirl1963 chapter 2 . 3/24/2010
Fantastic finish. for once the brothers had it easy when the thing revealed that it wanted to be killed by the boys and it went easily, without afight.

Whew, it was a close one for Sammy though. Thank goodness Dean got him out!
TraSan chapter 1 . 3/22/2010
Always know I'm in for a treat when I get an alert from you. Vision addled Sam is delightful, but add to that (literally) fire? Wowee!

Hopefully Dean can get Sam out of the fire while avoiding the same fate as Sam's vision.

More please!