Reviews for Double Vision
KKBELVIS chapter 1 . 3/20/2010
Sam's pain ... is our gain! LOL.

Seriously, great start to your story!

Exciting and mysterious!

OT: I have been to the Rock n'Roll Hall...$22 a pop now, I think. Hope Sam and Dean make it there someday.

Can't wait for more.

On alert!

Karen
00Tyler00 chapter 1 . 3/20/2010
In the words of Ruby - it's like deep fried crack.

Your wording in this chapter blew me away. Not much else to say except NEXT CHAPTER, PLEASE.
carocali chapter 1 . 3/19/2010
What an interesting concept you have here - and I love season 1 brotherly love. I wonder what this vision was and where this fire came from?

More please!

:D
charis-kalos chapter 1 . 3/19/2010
I love Dean fussing in a manly way. Very cute. And there's something very odd about that fire - it's playing with the boys in a particularly nasty way. I'm looking forward to seeing what happens next.
DreamShadows chapter 1 . 3/19/2010
Oh honey! The angst is killing me here!

You know I always love your brotherly dynamic, and this is no exception!

Great chap hun, can't wait to see what happens!

Take care,

Ana
doyleshuny chapter 1 . 3/19/2010
WOW! I know Sammy was higher then a kite but Dean should have listened to Sammy. The poor Winchester Boys! Hurry and update please. It's very well written and exciting! I love my Winchester Boys!
skag trendy chapter 1 . 3/19/2010
A love the way Dean takes care of Sam, and comforts him, in this fic. Wonderfully written, as always, by your fair hand my darling.

And what a turn up for the books! It seems Sam understandably misinterpreted the vision, but which brother is really in peril, I wonder?

Brilliant stuff, hon. Can't wait for more.

Kind regards,

ST x
bayre chapter 1 . 3/19/2010
Ooh...fire! I love fire. And visions. And visions of fire. ehehhehe...this is so good.

Thank you thank you thank you!

And thanks for the kind words on epi 9!

Laura
supernaturalsammy67 chapter 1 . 3/19/2010
AW HUN!

this was freakin awesome! wah! I LOVE IT!

amazingly written, I LOVE vision fics and this one was incredable!

loved how you wrote this x
ziggy.uk chapter 1 . 3/19/2010
Great start, love fics set in Season 1 and great that you have it continuing after Nightmare. Not good for either Winchester being stuck in that traffic jam and having to watch the fire, unable to drive away and avoid it. And then Sam having that vision about Dean and fire. Didn't expect it to start playing out immediately but that explains why Sam wanted to leave the motel asap. Dean may well regret drugging him but Sammy did need to calm down and rest. Intriguing ending to this chapter, both brothers look to be in trouble by this fire, Sam more than Dean as he has the door behind him and Sam is trapped!

Looking forward to more.
Madebyme chapter 1 . 3/19/2010
Intriguing opening chapter! The visions, the fire and all that h/c - you've certainly caught my attention!

The vision really hit Sam hard and you did a great job at describing both his emotional and physical suffering as he sees Dean surrounded by fire.

I liked how Dean ran into the fire to save his brother, no hesitation as he recalls doing it when Sam was a baby.

Looking forward to more and seeing how this fire is linked to Sam's visions! Take care, Madebyme
vonnie836 chapter 1 . 3/19/2010
Intense start. This is going to be awesome, I can tell, it already got me in its grip. Hope you will post the next chapter soon. I loved the the way Dean took care of Sam, his 'manly' ways were so gentle and tender. Hugs, Vonnie
SamDeanLover28 chapter 1 . 3/19/2010
very interesting
Cainchan chapter 1 . 3/19/2010
ohh great chapter and so many of limp!vision!sam and protective!dean in them. great. really. It was amazing to read it. Poor sam, the visions were always really bad for him, the pain, the fear that he can not save people and than he will be to late - especially the fear that sam will be to late to save dean. I really like the way dean takes care of sammy and you describe it so wonderful how dean put sam's safety first, comforts him. really amazing. when I read your story, I remembered how much I liked the show the first two seasons, where sam and dean loved each other, cared for each other and sam was so innoncence and so faithfull and full of hope and also somethimes so melancholic and dean was the awesome, protective big brother and sam was his world. no angels, no end of the world, only brotherly bonding and love. hmm thank you for this story. I hope this would be a longer story.

best wishes cain
PhoenixDragonDreamer chapter 1 . 3/18/2010
Guh...this was perfect! I can hardly wait for the next update!

*hugs*