Reviews for Double Vision
Cainchan chapter 1 . 3/19/2010
ohh great chapter and so many of limp!vision!sam and protective!dean in them. great. really. It was amazing to read it. Poor sam, the visions were always really bad for him, the pain, the fear that he can not save people and than he will be to late - especially the fear that sam will be to late to save dean. I really like the way dean takes care of sammy and you describe it so wonderful how dean put sam's safety first, comforts him. really amazing. when I read your story, I remembered how much I liked the show the first two seasons, where sam and dean loved each other, cared for each other and sam was so innoncence and so faithfull and full of hope and also somethimes so melancholic and dean was the awesome, protective big brother and sam was his world. no angels, no end of the world, only brotherly bonding and love. hmm thank you for this story. I hope this would be a longer story.

best wishes cain
PhoenixDragonDreamer chapter 1 . 3/18/2010
Guh...this was perfect! I can hardly wait for the next update!

*hugs*
Thorny Hedge chapter 1 . 3/18/2010
Off to a very exciting start.
sammygirl1963 chapter 1 . 3/18/2010
Awesome beginning to the story. can't wait to see what it is about this fire that is keeping the brothers apart!
gidgetgal9 chapter 1 . 3/18/2010
I am so glad you were able to write something for Bayre because this was absolutely wonderful. I know she will love it as much as I do! Happy Birthday Bayre- wishing you all the best! Can't wait for more! :0)
Faye Dartmouth chapter 1 . 3/18/2010
Shaking Sammy! Such a beautiful, fun image! It feels like my birthday :)

Lovely start-and what a nice gift for Bayre!
51 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4