Reviews for Junjo Ascendence
dirtylittlefreak chapter 2 . 11/24/2011
oh helleuw

i love this story, and i hope you'll upload another chapter soon. since you haven't come up with a new chapter since march 2010. .

anywayss... you're writing is cute! so i sincerely hope that you'll continue this very cute story.

-xo-
Slash Goggles Engaged chapter 2 . 11/12/2011
Please please keep writing this! it really is such a cool idea! i'll be looking forward to future chapters!
peskychesk chapter 2 . 6/24/2011
You need to start writing again! PLEASE!

This story needs to continue!
emelisa chapter 2 . 8/13/2010
ohhh...

im in love with this story, please continue and update quickly!

its so exciting to anticipate the following scenes, your characters are very well made too!

love it. 3
Katey chan chapter 2 . 7/20/2010
OMG! You gotta write more! Please please! I think this story is really really adorable it should be put into the junjou series rofl
Dumbbo chapter 2 . 6/26/2010
Oh my gosh! This story shouts AWESOME! ;D
Miyayu chapter 2 . 6/23/2010
Gosh I love these kinds of OC stories! I definitely cannot wait until the next chapter! Moving onto the chapter, I enjoy how you have the whole opposites attract thing going on ;3. I wonder who will take the initiative and start the relationship... -does a short fangirling moment- Oh Kiyoshi, he thinks Akikawa Yayoi is a girl! -giggles- Poor guy had to remind himself it's not like a fantasy. -gives a toffee and bows- Thank you for the chapter, and update as soon as possible please! :)
Junjou-Angel chapter 2 . 6/23/2010
aww this can actuallybe as cute as the original couples :D hehe cant wait for some good yaoi next chapter ;) update soon!
Echodust20299 chapter 2 . 6/22/2010
I like this. I find your story adorable. I'm looking forward to the next chapter
Chiharu Moka chapter 2 . 6/22/2010
Truthfully, the first time i read your first chapter, it was kinda good! the characters, the story line, it's kinda nice to make another story with the original as reference. I like the second part too, can hardly wait for the third! Please hurry update! _
3 fan girls around 1 computer chapter 1 . 6/20/2010
LOL, good story continue please.

3OHHHHH so cute please update sooooon _ Amy

... Good...Stef
KaiLoVesYAOI chapter 1 . 3/19/2010
AH! I'm going mad soon! This fan-fic is TO GOD! XD I need to know what happens on the next chapter! XD I SENSE SOMETHING GOOD COMING UP! *squeals*
xEmelisa chapter 1 . 3/19/2010
LMFAO, I love thiss! :)

It's amazing so far ... PLEASE CONTINUE IT SOON. :)

This couple looks like it could get exciting. :D