Reviews for Power of Suggestion
Aww I love how she is with the kids and el I love all the words you used in this
Guest chapter 22 . 8/26/2013
Loved this story... I was a little weirded out by Kathy and her being nice though. Also loved the tape recording of Elliot, very raw. Thanks for posting.
Guest chapter 22 . 8/9/2013
I love this story why isnt there more!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
BenslerGIRL chapter 22 . 9/12/2012
You are the best, seriously!
I absolutely loved this story. Sad that it ended but it was the right time to end it. Keep up the fantastic work!
JCLProductions88 chapter 17 . 12/30/2011
Absolutely loved it. From the kids jumping on Liv ever time they got the chance, to Fin being crazy obsessed. Everything just flowed so well. Great job!
SVUFan4Life chapter 22 . 7/23/2011
another great end to another awesome story! good twists, and a fresh perspective on characters. even elliot and olivia. they are still in love but they have different obstacles and such. good story :)
Chloelilybet chapter 14 . 1/23/2011
Cragens desk would be a pretty hot fantasy ;D
Hazmatt chapter 22 . 10/16/2010
Great chapter! Absolutely amazing! I really enjoyed it! Perfect! Wonderful story! I'm glad that everything worked out!
Hazmatt chapter 21 . 10/16/2010
Amazing chapter! I really enjoyed it! Absolutely perfect! Is Elliot's suggestion that they add another Stabler to thew family?
Hazmatt chapter 20 . 10/16/2010
Brilliant chapter! I loved the discussion between Liv and Elliot! Very sweet! I hope Fin doesn't cause any problems! Perfect!
Hazmatt chapter 19 . 10/16/2010
Incredible chapter! How coud Fin do that! I hope everything works out!
Hazmatt chapter 17 . 10/16/2010
Great chapter! I really enjoyed it! I hope things go okay!
Hazmatt chapter 16 . 10/15/2010
What's with the pranks! I really enjoyed this chapter!
Hazmatt chapter 15 . 10/15/2010
That could get tricky! Great chapter! I hope everything works out! Im glad they got to act that out! I hope it doesn't come back to haunt them!