Reviews for The Good Faun
I am SO IN LOVE WITH THIS. It's like Narnia meets the Magicians meets... my wildest dreams. Ugh.

The characterization is spot on and the intimate scenes are delightfully chaste but still provocative.

I loved the way you isolated Tumnus socially (his heterosexuality being abnormal, association with Jadis, knack for diplomacy) but it didn't turn him into a hermit. I don't even think for this Tumnus it would be possible. He is a faun after my own heart.

My feelings towards the Pevensies translated quite well from my limited previous knowledge. I always thought Peter was admirable but distant from my interests; Susan's a well meaning, maternal bitch; Edmund is good at heart and full of potential; Lucy is the hope for humankind incarnate. My only wishes would have been to see more of Peter in this world, especially with Tumnus, and to see how Lucy and Tumnus' relationship was received among the nobility.

I will say that I am not entirely fond of Aslan's character. A bit too frivolous for my tastes but understandable in the context of this story.

This story very much started in my heart as light and fanciful as one could imagine when pairing Lucy/Tumnus with Shakespearean comedy. And then it turned inexplicably into something far more tender and delicate and passionate and warm.
ImpartingAbyss chapter 13 . 7/7
This was one of the most amazing stories I have ever had the pleasure of reading. Thank you so much for the opportunity to experience the lives of these characters. It takes an exceptional mind to turn out words that can move a stranger to tears. Great job!
OMG chapter 12 . 2/26
Wow wow wow wow. Slow down Satan. Dont rip open a wound thats close to closing
Anna10473 chapter 6 . 2/3
Too cute!
Anna10473 chapter 2 . 2/3
Love it!
Anna10473 chapter 1 . 2/3
First Chronicles of Narnia fan fiction that I have ever read and like it so far.
lindsaysf chapter 13 . 8/29/2016
Delightful! Thank you. Thanks to Notesfromaclassroom for mentioning you and your Tumnus story.
lindsaysf chapter 12 . 8/29/2016
Love it!
lindsaysf chapter 2 . 8/29/2016
Delightful!
lindsaysf chapter 1 . 8/29/2016
I'm delighted to find a fellow Narnian lover and one who brings me more of Tumnus. Thank you.