Reviews for Look! It's Hot Naked Guy!
LiveLaughLove72 chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
UPDATE! SOON! I LOVE IT SO MUCH! Please continue! :D
greeneyedbronze chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
LMAO... god thatwas amazing... you should so make a sequel
fthsit chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
Haha I love it. I can never read Friends fanfictions because I just cant imagine it. But I can appreciate twilight ones. And you've somehow meshed the two together subtly. You are without a doubt one of the best writers i've ever come across. And I've seriously read atleast a couple thousand of stories; so that's something. You should write more of these kinda stories, even if they're one shots. They'd probably be posted proudly on my favourites bar. :)
RosesFromDrew chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
Haha, Bella is so lucky that Edward didn't completely freak out about the fact that they had been watching him! I loved this story! :D
Rockyrocks919 chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
Wow lol that was funny! I don't really understand why Edward was doing all that stuff when he was naked, but it was still hillarious! :D
i-love-jasper-cullen chapter 1 . 8/21/2010
OMG THAT IS GOING ON MY FAVORITES LIST I LOVED THAT IT WAS SO FUNNY I LOVED IT WOW!HEHEHEHEEHEHEH!11

OMG I LOVED THAT WAS FUNNY

That was SO funny :D xDD
Hatty101 chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
Cool story! x
FunkyLooker29 chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
I love ugly naked guy...
TwiguysObsessed chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
Love it :)) Hot naked guy! Oh,, and get a wiggle on with the sequel to fractured pleeeeeeeaseee :'D 3
JustToLetYouKnow chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
Ahh this is soo funny!

I love it :)

And I don't know whether it's finished or not, but I shall put it on alert anyway! :D
CarsonandMrs.Hughes4ever chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
A great story. Very well written.
Coalesced chapter 1 . 5/24/2010
This story definitely made me laugh :D
weflytothetardis chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
OMG! LOVES IT!
deleteemptyaccount chapter 1 . 3/26/2010
This is hilarious! Love it!

Sunrise-Sophiiee xx :)