Reviews for 100 Days of Super Paper Mario
AAML Wigglelazur chapter 119 . 11/29
Great chapter, thanks for the cliffhanger.
Pikminfan chapter 119 . 11/28
More please! Can't wait for the next chapter! Who could that be?
RedAbsol chapter 119 . 11/28
Tell me who the person is, Gala.
Acro111 chapter 118 . 11/27
Masquerades! My face lit up when I read this chapter, I looooove masquerades (Although I didn't enjoy performing it)
AAML Wigglelazur chapter 118 . 11/26
Great Chapter!
AAML Wigglelazur chapter 118 . 11/26
So soon, wow.
Sparkling-nexis137 chapter 118 . 11/26
WONDERFUL CHAPTER! I always love a good masquerade! GREAT JOB!
Pikminfan chapter 118 . 11/26
More please! Can't wait for the next chapter!
AAML Wigglelazur chapter 1 . 11/25
Guess I should say this, This was the first FanFic I Read.
AAML Wigglelazur chapter 117 . 11/25
finally an update (although it has been two months since) Anyway another Favorite.
Pikminfan24 chapter 117 . 10/19
More please! You want me in your story? I would be so honored! Oh um my character is a female with long black hair brown eyes brown skin wears a blue shirt black capris and white shoes. Her name is Lilac. She owns a whistle that lets her summon and command Pikmin. They come in a variety of colors red, yellow, blue, purple, white also there is the rock and winged ones. For more infromation go to the Pikmin wikipedia. Her personality is quiet, loyal, friendly, and she gets shy around new people. Anyway I wonder if Holds a Grudgs will also join the Dimensions and Dragons game? Can't wait for the next chapter! Keep up the good work! Lilac has a few Pikmin that follow her wherever she goes.
Sparkling-nexis137 chapter 117 . 10/19
YAAAAAAAAAY~! And WOW! That was like hyper GIGA quick! You write super fast.

This was such a fun chapter! I love all the things you did with the character. The fake mustache was an extremely nice touch. I hope you have tons of fun with him!

Anyway, this was an awesome chapter! I can't wait to see what happens next. GLORIOUS JOB!
Sparkling-nexis137 chapter 116 . 10/18
Aaaaaaand DONE! WOOHOO! After finding this story less than a week ago, I, with incredible perseverance, have managed to cover all one hundred and sixteen chapters! YES!

This story has been so much FUN! I've enjoyed every second of reading it. I'm so totally glad I got the inkling to pop over to the Mario fanfiction archives, because it led me to this little gem and several others that have been mentioned within this very story. I congratulate you, sir, on both finishing and exceeding your original goal for this story! I so totally can't wait to see what happens next! GLORIOUS JOB!
Acro111 chapter 116 . 10/12
Shovel Knight is such an great game!

Ooooh more mythical creatures...I like.

Great job as always on the two chapter!~
Pikminfan24 chapter 115 . 6/13
Thank you! Anyway this chapter made me laugh! Keep up the good work!