Reviews for 100 Days of Super Paper Mario
Acro111 chapter 110 . 4/21
Haha ewww I'm right there with the prisoners, I don't like Nutella all that much (Then again the last time I tried it was year ago, so who knows my taste buds could have changed since then)
Acro111 chapter 109 . 3/4
Oh my gosh XD haha bow ties are cool! And wow that really seems like something Bowser would do! Fantastic, as always!
Acro111 chapter 108 . 2/21
Haha the signpost and chubby Dimentio lol, clever
AaaaaaaaaAAAAAH the bit at the end with Mereliah and Dimentio! So cute!
Prodigy411 chapter 33 . 1/28
Is 'Takeru Kobayashi' O' Chucks' japan name?

But, anyway, AMAZING!

Είναι O 'Takeru Kobayashi όνομα Ιαπωνίας Τσοκ »?

Αλλά, έτσι κι αλλιώς, ΚΑΤΑΠΛΗΚΤΙΚΗ !
Prodigy411 chapter 25 . 1/28
Καταπληκτικό! Λατρεύω τις ιστορίες σας. Θα ήθελα να σας υποβάλει μία κάποια στιγμή σύντομα;
hyperskye12 chapter 106 . 1/23
;D
These oneshots are very well written! I like how you portray everyone here as well. Always a pleasure to read these!
Acro111 chapter 106 . 1/14
Hmm I was about to say how serious all this dimension activity seemed, but as you mentioned "Things never get too serious!" So I'm anxious to see how this turns out. Brilliant
Acro111 chapter 105 . 1/3
XD oh my god, Dimentio! XD
Acro111 chapter 103 . 12/26/2014
I had to stop reading several times because oh my gosh you got me/Red down to a T and I was so incredibly happy that I couldn't even function. I haven't smiled this much in a long time, thank you so much!
Acro111 chapter 102 . 12/25/2014
Oh my gosh XD Dimensions and Dragons! Sounds like fun but oh my gosh the names hahah excellent
Acro111 chapter 101 . 12/24/2014
OH MY GOSH
I screamed when I saw this was up. Then I gently calmed down thinking "Just probably a notice chapter or something" But oh was I wrong. I was so wrong.
And so happy
MysteryWriter36 chapter 100 . 7/31/2014
That was AWESOME! Best 100 one-shot story ever!
MaggieXawesomeness chapter 11 . 3/25/2014
"Count Bleck is glad that you found joy in what he deemed horrid."

That is one of the funniest sentences I've read in a good while and I don't know exactly why.
Sensorfire chapter 100 . 2/18/2014
Wonderful story. I truly enjoyed it, but I have to criticize that a lot of it wasn't canonical, and became far too centered around the minions. I would have like Mario, Timpani, Bowser, Peach, and Luigi rather than Mr. L speaking at the end as well.

Still, it was really great, and had a wonderful ending.