Reviews for 100 Days of Super Paper Mario
Pikminfan24 chapter 115 . 6/13
Thank you! Anyway this chapter made me laugh! Keep up the good work!
Acro111 chapter 115 . 6/14
A musical dragon! How wonderful haha, I would love a musical dragon myself, but I suppose Draggy/Gem will do well enough (she's so cute)
Pikminfan24 chapter 114 . 6/12
More please! I wonder what Draggy's character will be in Dimensions and Dragons?
Acro111 chapter 114 . 6/13
Hmm interesting new character. A dragon, cool!
Dragon food would be my best guess at what they'd like to eat, but then again, I dunno I'm no dragon expert. For all I know they could eat gold, or hamburgers, or jesters, or salads, or steak or something
Acro111 chapter 112 . 6/3
Haha more Dimensions and Dragons! Awesome!~
"Flint Cragley Goes to the Dentist" Whhhy do I feel like that is so something Cragley would do. Just have his crew follow him everywhere, oh that's right because he practically does haha!~
Acro111 chapter 110 . 4/21
Haha ewww I'm right there with the prisoners, I don't like Nutella all that much (Then again the last time I tried it was year ago, so who knows my taste buds could have changed since then)
Acro111 chapter 109 . 3/4
Oh my gosh XD haha bow ties are cool! And wow that really seems like something Bowser would do! Fantastic, as always!
Acro111 chapter 108 . 2/21
Haha the signpost and chubby Dimentio lol, clever
AaaaaaaaaAAAAAH the bit at the end with Mereliah and Dimentio! So cute!
Prodigy411 chapter 33 . 1/28
Is 'Takeru Kobayashi' O' Chucks' japan name?

But, anyway, AMAZING!

Είναι O 'Takeru Kobayashi όνομα Ιαπωνίας Τσοκ »?

Αλλά, έτσι κι αλλιώς, ΚΑΤΑΠΛΗΚΤΙΚΗ !
Prodigy411 chapter 25 . 1/28
Καταπληκτικό! Λατρεύω τις ιστορίες σας. Θα ήθελα να σας υποβάλει μία κάποια στιγμή σύντομα;
hyperskye12 chapter 106 . 1/23
;D
These oneshots are very well written! I like how you portray everyone here as well. Always a pleasure to read these!
Acro111 chapter 106 . 1/14
Hmm I was about to say how serious all this dimension activity seemed, but as you mentioned "Things never get too serious!" So I'm anxious to see how this turns out. Brilliant
Acro111 chapter 105 . 1/3
XD oh my god, Dimentio! XD
Acro111 chapter 103 . 12/26/2014
I had to stop reading several times because oh my gosh you got me/Red down to a T and I was so incredibly happy that I couldn't even function. I haven't smiled this much in a long time, thank you so much!