Reviews for 100 Days of Super Paper Mario
Acro111 chapter 64 . 5/20/2012
Awwww Dimentio you old softy.

Very nice, shows some humanity in Dimentio which I like.
TwilightShadowMistress chapter 64 . 5/18/2012
Awww I love this chapter so much! Dimentio learns more about friendship! Yay! And I liked how he mentioned why he was writing the poem in the first place :) Just gotta love Mimi and Dimentio's interactions.

Great job on this chapter! It sure was worth the wait! I congratulate you! -claps-
AlwaysNinja chapter 64 . 5/18/2012
This is really good! And I'm glad you're back

You should write more poetry..,
Trust-Me-I'm-a-Fangirl-96422 chapter 63 . 2/25/2012
LOL!
TwilightShadowMistress chapter 63 . 2/25/2012
Lol I love the Phoenix Wright reference you made! I haven't played the game but it looks cool. I should try it! :D If I ever find a copy.

Great job! Can't wait to see what's planned for autumn! Or fall. Whichever you prefer. :)
Acro111 chapter 62 . 2/19/2012
XD oh my god that was hilarious!
Acro111 chapter 60 . 2/19/2012
It took me a few timew to get what they were doing, but once I got it, gosh it was funny XD
TwilightShadowMistress chapter 62 . 2/18/2012
Poor O'Chunks, unable to go on a trampoline without it breaking. :(

Hmm... how would Dimentio jump on a trampoline if he's always floating? Oh well. It's Mario. Since when has Nintendo ever used logic?

Great job! Short, but awesome! :D
TwilightShadowMistress chapter 61 . 2/18/2012
Lol more things must be explained to the minions. And I just love the ending with Mimi. I can so relate to that. When I see snow, I get giddy because I LOVE snow! Great job!
Trust-Me-I'm-a-Fangirl-96422 chapter 61 . 2/18/2012
LOL! Loved it!
TwilightShadowMistress chapter 60 . 2/17/2012
Hmm I should try playing that game. And I love the re-enactment of that game thing! It was awesome! And lol Dimentio making everything up XD Another job well done!
Trust-Me-I'm-a-Fangirl-96422 chapter 60 . 2/17/2012
XD I love this chapter!
AlwaysNinja chapter 58 . 2/11/2012
*snicker* That's hilarious! I feel bad for Bowser... Soup every day must be annoying!
AlwaysNinja chapter 57 . 2/11/2012
Poor Dimentio! He needs his sandwich! Hah, castle termites... Dimentio just has to mess with Mimi, doesn't he?
TwilightShadowMistress chapter 58 . 2/11/2012
Oh Bowser. As arrogant as always. XD Hmm... That actually gives me another idea on how to annoy him... Mind if I use it? Something similar but not the exact same thing as this.

Aside from that, that was funny! Hmm... I wonder what's going to be next... OMG can't wait! :D Keep up the good work!
184 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 .. Last Next »