Reviews for 100 Days of Super Paper Mario
GirlNamedFede chapter 72 . 7/1/2012
:DDDD love this!
Jones Tereka Seasight chapter 72 . 6/30/2012
Aww...Poor Nassy.
I've always liked her character. Even though she was a bit...nyuh.

If you think about, Castle Bleck was a massive ball of conflicted and/or ignored feelings.

Nastasia loved the Count, who knew of her feelings, but did not return them in the way that she did(I believe that he did love her-but not as an actual /lover/; more like a daughter or the like). O'Chunks loved Nastasia, but she was either oblivious, or ignoring him.

And while Dimimi /is/ my favorite pairing in this fandom, it's hardly canon, so I really can't say much for the remaining three, apart from that I think Mr. L and Dimentio would have been the two obnoxious brothers who fought over everything and constantly annoyed Mimi, who in turn, would go all spooky-spider and attempt to destroy them.

In other words, a completely normal family bent on destroying all worlds.
I love looking at them in that way, though. It's just too cute.

Gah. This review is long and rambly! I will have the shutting up now!
Elemental Queen chapter 69 . 6/30/2012
Oh my gosh I love your imagination :3 ! The 'Thunder' story was so cute! :D
Elemental Queen chapter 68 . 6/30/2012
I could totally see Mimi doing this
rene10 chapter 23 . 6/30/2012
Aw! This was so sweet!
Jones Tereka Seasight chapter 70 . 6/29/2012
Yay for updates!
Heheh...I /loved/ the Thunder one...It was so cute! And then the storm one is just...pfft.
Much giggles! Shoop da woop!

Anywho, epic updates, more to follow soon, I hope!
You're getting close to the 100 mark...;.;
I don't want it to end...Ah, well.
Updates are still nice!
Acro111 chapter 70 . 6/29/2012
XD
"Does the mayor invite us in?"
"You haven't knocked on the door yet,"
XD oh god that made me laugh so hard (and for once it's not 3 am it's only 11 48 pm)
Acro111 chapter 69 . 6/29/2012
Awwww that is so sweet of Dimmy!
Acro111 chapter 68 . 6/29/2012
*can't sleep awake again at 3:13 am*
ROFL XD D-DIMENTIO I-IN A PINK V-VEST HAHAHAHAHAHAHA *pounds on the table* a-and L's outfit *laughs falling out of the chair*
Ion Lynx chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
cool story bro
Acro111 chapter 67 . 6/27/2012
XD pffft AHAHAHAHAHA XD *beats the ground laughing till I'm told to shut up since it's 3:04 am*
Acro111 chapter 66 . 6/27/2012
XD lol, geeze Dimentio you're so mean!
TwilightShadowMistress chapter 66 . 6/26/2012
Lolololololololol Mimi bested Dimentio XD I remember my parents telling me something similar to that during thunderstorms. The thunder is God bowling, the lightning is his cheering and the rain are angels tears (they never told me why the angels cried though). Anyways that was entertaining. I love Dimentio and Mimi's interactions.
TwilightShadowMistress chapter 65 . 6/26/2012
Ahhh football... I hate it! :D But at least Mimi managed to defend herself in the game! ... Sorta! :D Another good chapter and I praise thee for this. Congratulations! :D
202 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 .. Last Next »